Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
raybob

Code not working

014B: $1013 = init_parked_car_generator #PHOENIX -1 -1 0 alarm 0 door_lock 0 0 10000 at -355.746, -521.240, 11.785 angle 90.0

014C: set_parked_car_generator $1013 cars_to_generate_to 101

Can somebody tell me what is wrong with that code?

Sanny Builder tells me 'Not Enough Actual Parameters. Expected 13 params.'

How do I fix that?

By posting in Coding section? No idea, you prolly didn't make enough 'Actual parameters' as mentioned by Sanny Builder

Edited by -RG-

By posting in Coding section? No idea, you prolly didn't make enough 'Actual parameters' as mentioned by Sanny Builder

I have no idea what a parameter is.

Edited by raybob

Figured it out. No commas between the coordinates..... :lol:

:blink: How can you code anything without knowing the meaning of "parameter"

...but it allows you to learn and become one, unless it's all just copy & paste and no understanding. I started coding and eventually became a coder myself through copy & paste. :P

...but it allows you to learn and become one, unless it's all just copy & paste and no understanding. I started coding and eventually became a coder myself through copy & paste. :P

Same :P

Me as well.

Yup

Same here.

Mhm..

umm, i took a class xD

Wow.. That explains why you started the mod XD

Edited by -RG-

I've been copy & paste coding for a year and I still don't understand it, just when you think your getting the hang of it, it throws an unexpected parameter at you!?

I think my hatred of coding might have something to do with MATLAB melting my brain at university!

I spent ages making a program in MATLAB for an Exam and it didn't work, so I got angry and force quit which deleted it, and I walked out of the Exam! I totally forgot that MATLAB is case sensitive, and that one of the statments was in lower case and should have been in capitals! <_< I didn't realise this till I was on the bus home! :doh2:

I could of just handed in the work I did and got a mark for it, even if it didn't work! :ranting2:

Edited by Orgcon

I am NOT a coder and can't code anything other than car spawns.

Anyway, I was pretty tired and I forgot that you can't put commas between the coordinates for the car spawn. Taking them away fixed the problem.

Now my problem is that when you spawn the BTTF2 DeLorean at the Game's Start it doesn't abilities different than any other car until you take it to Doc's garage, where it lets you select BTTF2 DeLorean despite the year being only 2008.

That's because you spawn the actual model only. Kind of. That's how I get it. :P

Same here.

Mhm..

I know HTML, PHP and C++ remember?

And? I partly know CLEO, PList(dunno but somewhat like HTML) and very smthn of C++. So what's your point? :huh::offtopic:

You said mhm, like i'm talking bulls**t.

Sign in to follow this