Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Should We Keep The Nth Dimension?

Should We Keep The Nth Dimension?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Keep The Nth Dimension?

• Yes Let's keep it
    • No Let's remove it, it's a small feature and waste of coding space

DK says randomization will just cause problems with the missions. His arguement is when the delorean is getting shot by the lybians during the mission it is going to cause problems because the car may get damaged to the point it will scramble the time circuits. But I don't believe him. Randomization is awesome. i'm a random person.

I told him that but of course, men don't listen.

Men only listen when you yell, offer an incentive, or threaten them.

Doesn't the beeper also serve the function of locking on the the previous time machine so you can retrieve it? That was useful. The other stuff I never cared about.

i liked that if my time machine was dammaged and it randomly time traveled i knew where it went

men don't listen.

soo true :P

Edited by ashley

The other alternative too the beeper is to randomly pick a date to time travel to and see if its there when you get there.

Going to 9999 helps (though unrealistic)

If you want more fun, crazy idea, and more of my ramblings.

Having a CTFM, or Comparative Temporal Flow Monitor, pinpoint the date when the time continuum is disrupted, but only down to the day, and thats the most logical choice for the time machine to appear, so that tells you when it is, but it doesn't display the hour of the day it happened. So lets say the past delorean is changed so that like 2 after it reenters, someone takes it and you won't be able to find it afterwards, and the fun is jumping around that day to find when it comes back.

I dunno, silly idea. Of course, that does bring an interesting side mission where you have to account for all time machines you send otherwise, if its to the past, can cause a paradox/erase your existence/some other universe ending thing due to the time machine being discovered. Which usually means you have to get it, and either send it to the present or destroy it. Something more accurate to the time and space continuum, and an alternative to the past self.

Then it could be a really bad idea, lol.

I already suggested an alternative to DK for using tons 03B6 opcodes when replacing the models and asked him to align the models of the different eras to interiors, but he simply said we would need the interiors themselves and the idea was bad.

I now tried that on my own with one single model in VC, but sadly the col stays where it is, so this idea can be skipped :(.

Nth dimension

Beeper

Location circuits

DMC-13

Ride Mission

Tutorial Mission

Nth dimension... was fun.... for one time :)

I think the beeper must be)) This is convenient option

Anything else - remove it!)

Sign in to follow this