Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF Forever

clock tower lightning

i was wondering with the clock tower, if you could get a picture of lightning (with alpha) and make it appear for a split second atop the clock tower, and make the explosion bigger!, and make blue particle lighting shoot down the wire then disappear, and whether you time travel using the clock tower or not, the entire cable up to the clock tower catches fire still.

Thank You

PS: Please upload a new video showing the new clock tower soon.....,in the courthouse square video you don't get to see the clock tower

Thank You.......AGAIN!

One More Tiny Thing, is it possible to copy the time travel code (eg: from one of the BETAS) and put them into GTA3, cause i got the deloreans in there, just thinkin of makin a mini mod.

Thank You.......AGAIN! AGAIN!!

Edited by BTTF Forever

No it's not possible for the lightning.

We probably won't add flames to the lamp.

No we will not upload pics or a video of the new clocktower as it is still WIP.

And you can use the code for GTAIII but you would probably have to change a lot of the opcodes and you can't release the mini-mod (In case you were wondering).

Topic Closed

If you're the one who uploaded this, BTTF Forever, you must remove it since you don't have permission from any of the original creators.

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f4314...normal-delorean

I'll check that file in the next couple of days. If it's not removed, I'll recommend and execute an account suspension.

Topic's still closed. If you want to reply, do it through PM.

Topic reopened :P.

Actually you're wrong DK. It is possible if you simply modeled a lightning (I just thought it might be a disadvantage if it always looks the same, but actually we could argument it actually is the same lightning :D)

Concerning the flames or glows we can't do any more, we're out of particles and coronas. If we added more you'd see others disappear.

And yes, he uploaded these DeLoreans, the names match :D.

Warning level raised, delete them!

thanks for your comments, and im sorry guys about the deloreans, I WILL Delete Them :(

EDIT: i dont know how to delete them, HELP!!, i dont want to be banned

Edited by BTTF Forever

OK, this topic is now done.

Either go back to the lighning on the clocktower or the topic will be locked again.

The topic was answered and closed, so I'd say keep it that way ;)