Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Flux Capacitor

Numberpad TC input

If I remember right, memory addresses changed and the author of the Add-On didn't make a new version when 0.2D came out.

plus without the keyboard interface you can easily control the Time Circuits using your game-pad.

lol :D

Actually we would need someone that knows coding C++ to do this for 0.2e/f

blue do it on this minimod for VC ?

I know C++, and happen to actually have tried Spooky's C++ add-on, but I really don't have the time, and I'm taking a BIG break from serious programming.

In short, he'll need someone who has the time and the willingness to help, probably more than Del has once before when they started the mod.

It stopped because shortly before 0.2d's release the author disappeared

Also the keypad is known to cause some problems in the mod like instability. Then again, aside from the keypad, we can actually use C++ to extend the coding possibilities of the mod further. Using the thing would allow us to free up TONS of coding space. Like I said, we need some who has more time and willingness than Del to do the C++ coding for us.

Speaking of which, I've never seen this before:

Speaking of which, I've never seen this before:

what th- *boom* is that..? Some sort of TurboCow? Or Time Bull? :lmfao:

Isn't that just adding the Time Travel code to some of motorcycles?

Just to clarify, when I made that, it wasn't by editing the time travel code. Basically, we have a spawn code which was in use in the 0.2e beta's that would spawn a vehicle with time circuits by pressing sprint +fire. Originally the code spawned the BTTF II DeLorean (Deluxo), I simply changed the model number to spawn the sanchez instead

Then again, aside from the keypad, we can actually use C++ to extend the coding possibilities of the mod further. Using the thing would allow us to free up TONS of coding space. Like I said, we need some who has more time and willingness than Del to do the C++ coding for us.

WAIT A MINUTE, if you aren't using C++, which language are you using?

Rockstar uses a coding language that they created.

Edited by Nikaido

"Fin" s a english word too ? :huh: ? I don't know it ^^

It means finnish, or The End!

Edited by Orgcon

WAIT A MINUTE, if you aren't using C++, which language are you using?

:huh: I just said I know and use C++. I'm just taking a big break of all of the serious programming. I wanna try more simple programming for a change like GML (Game Maker Language). As for SCM, I don't be considering it serious, so I am still using SCM language.

Basically, we have a spawn code which was in use in the 0.2e beta's that would spawn a vehicle with time circuits by pressing sprint +fire. Originally the code spawned the BTTF II DeLorean (Deluxo), I simply changed the model number to spawn the sanchez instead

That's what I was talking about. Del just have the time circuits work for whatever the spawn code spawns, it ain't simply for spawning time machines, so basically like Mike did you can turn any vehicle to a time machine through the spawn code. Did the same thing, but to a boat. I lol'ed at all of the moments I did with the boat, from trying to get the boat to the ocean to try to speed it up to 88 mph. Too bad we no longer have the spawn code. I remember doing the same thing to KITT back at 0.2d beta when it still has the spawn code.

Too bad we no longer have the spawn code. I remember doing the same thing to KITT back at 0.2d beta when it still has the spawn code.

Oh we still have it, I have it in my 0.2f scm, simply because I'm too lazy to keep taking a car to sunshine and converting it :P

And if we hadn't I could quickly do it from scratch :P.

An other way to do that, though the parameters might be wrong (at least they were in the line Mike showed me once :P).

Sign in to follow this