Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Marty McFly

A Few Things...

One thing is will there be an update for an animation for Doc's truck or will that be relased with a new verison?

Another thing is there a Hill Valley section on the game or not?

This maybe a stuid thing but, for some reason I can either find the missions or there aren't showing up.

The last thing is where is the best Marty skin for vice city?

Thanks

Are you sure your playing 0.2e? :lol: The doc's truck anims will most likley be in 0.2f if there fixed in time. It was found to be very buggy so it wasn't released but we can only hope they will be soon :D

Hill Valley is an island behind the army barracks and across from the scrapyard.

There is a pretty decent Marty skin that comes with the mod.

And one mission, the tutorial should start as soon as you load a new game. The other mission is in the car showroom :D

Edited by Orgcon

Are you sure your playing 0.2e? :lol: The doc's truck anims will most likley be in 0.2f if there fixed in time. It was found to be very buggy so it wasn't released but we can only hope they will be soon :D

Hill Valley is an island behind the army barracks and across from the scrapyard.

There is a pretty decent Marty skin that comes with the mod.

And one mission, the tutorial should start as soon as you load a new game. The other mission is in the car showroom :D

Isn't there another mission?

Whats up with you ppl? :huh: Has someone changed the read me? It clearly says "2" missions in mine, and yes the "The Ride" mission is found in the car showroom, otherwise known as DOC'S GARAGE :P

Sign in to follow this