:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bttf92

GTA IV Time Travel

Didn't mean to get snappy, not in a good mood......

Was it my change request that did it? :P

Also, just to add, we'll pack up future releases with the now familiar BTTF installer, hopefully that will eliminate any further issues.

But this still doesnt help with what people are having the most problem with to work for both games does it?

Was it my change request that did it? :P

Also, just to add, we'll pack up future releases with the now familiar BTTF installer, hopefully that will eliminate any further issues.

Edited by TechRandy

exactly, thats what most people have the problem with. The way I did it, it works with both games.

They need to:

Make sure they have the latest ASI Loader and .Net ScriptHook

Edited by TechRandy

So we would simply ask for permission to include these with the mod, and bundle them with the installer. Problem solved.

Thats what I was trying to say. But I can donate a zip file the way I have it setup to whever is in charge to add them to it so it would work on both games and latest patch. (and mine is not using xliveless dont want that)

So we would simply ask for permission to include these with the mod, and bundle them with the installer. Problem solved.
Edited by TechRandy

When I have updates, I will post them. At the moment I am too busy with the study for mid-term exams.