Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bttf92

GTA IV Time Travel

I forgot to mention I do that too, it works fine

Its amazing isnt

UGG I installed GTAIV + latest patch

Downloaded all the requires stuff and the time travel mod doesnt work?

The netframework mod has a built in console the tilde key

but that doest even work.

what the bleep am I doing wrong?

all other regular mods work but none that requires:

GTAIV .Net Script Hook v1.7.1.6 BETA

I have gtaiv version:1, 0, 7, 0 installed that meets the requirements for it.

I have about 3/4 mods that require that and none work

just the mods that require the standard asi loader GRRRR

Edited by TechRandy

the reason why people say to use toothpaste is because its abrasive, but you should only use a small amount. if your gta4 was already installed you should just no cd crack it like i did with mine so my discs are stored safely in their case.

I have tried everything to get the time travel mod to work on gtaiv

I want this bad but I've done everything by the book

Asilog:

Loading ASI C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi

ASI loaded : C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHookDotNet.asi, Address 0x00000000

but there is no ScriptHookDotNet log after asi loads it

Update: Yahooo Got to to work by using xliveless instead of the other ones. guess it only works on

xliveless.

P.S.S

HAHAH I jumped out just as it started time traveling and I got an error in timetravel mod lol :P Now im walking around invisible lol

P.S.S.S

ROFLMAO

I time traveled to 1960's and kid you not as soon as i stoped a hippy walked in front of the car lol :P

Edited by TechRandy

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

I guess next is to make the effects less gta4 looking and more bttf looking? And adding more of course. Just getting basic effects in is the easy part. The hard part is tweaking them. Well, at least back in VC and especially SA.

hey guys,

sry that iam disturbing you...but the TimeTravelling doesnt work :(

--> i did all, what the readme says, but when iam pressing F5 no Car will spawned...it seems that the mod isnt installed...pleas help me^^ i googled al lot for it, with no result

sry for my, very bad english :P

I advise you to wait for the new release, the old version is not compatible with the latest patch for GTA IV.

Well he's trying but the correct opcodes are still unknown :S He's asked for help at GTAF but no one in answering.

Particle editing (or adding if THATS possible) isn't coding related.

And that sounds like my experience back then.  After a while, I gave up and never asked again :S

the old version is not compatible with the latest patch for GTA IV.

I use 1.0.7.0 and it works fine for me :P it's cause I'm special.

@Blue, it's not that, we want to use Draw_Corona but it doesn't work cause we don't have the parameters. Maybe we could use an object for the coils........ Mr. Fusion did that as a map object and it looked pretty good. Had a nice glow that SA couldn't produce.

ugh, no you miss my point. I mean tweaking it to make it look better, like better textures, better color, size adjustments, different animations, etc. That kind of stuff is particle editing that I'm talking about, nothing code related. I wasn't even talking about the coils, but the existing effects. Though neat, they need a lot of tweaking before it looks right, because right now, it looks like some fire and a bunch of electricity with no real definition of the wormhole. Just stuff thats easy to do with the existing particles, like how I first started.

And FYI, I did not use coronas in SA. They became deprecated by then.

ok I see. Well, the Wormhole could use less lighting :P Which reminds me, actual lightning strikes can be possible in IV :P

Yeah, and? Its been possible for a long time if you didn't stick with GTA.

Not to detract from bttf92's work of course, which is impressive and wish him luck in expanding it. I just have a bone to pick with DK.

Oh and for those that say the last release doesnt work on the latest patch

I have it working on EFLC & latest patch GTAIV

If anyone wants my files + the mod I can Zip them up

Randy

Edited by TechRandy

Exactly, Not that Im trying to steal anything, Just trying to be helpfull so that others that cant get it to work can enjoy it.

Yo DK, he means to see if they can help fix his problem.

Down boy, down.

Edited by TechRandy

He's not having issues Mike. He says it does work for him and that he will pack up the files for others to use... That's still distributing without permission IMO :P Didn't mean to get snappy, not in a good mood......