:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bttf92

GTA IV Time Travel

I've replaced the model but how do I change the Timetravel.net.dll (more to the point which program is used to edit .dll files) from a sentinal to a supergt?

Edited by Dave27

There is no need, at the moment the time circuits work on any vehicle. But in the next release will be active only on SuperGT.

For some reason the script doesn't work at all for me. I've followed the instructions on the readme and also downloaded and installed the two required parts. The one of them won't load up live so I can't get access to my save game and I don't think there's a superGT on the 1st island.

EDIT: I do have the latest version of the game so maybe thats the problem :(

Edited by Dave27

XLiveLess ASI Loader disables the Live to prevent cheating in multiplayer, read his readme file to know how access to your savegame without Live. If you want Live, you can use other asi loader(like this one, but I haven't tested it with my mod.

go back 10 hours to give you extra time on the timer, bttf92 do passengers stay with you, say take little Jacob to meet himself or travel back and kill bulgarin.

this is great but my f***ing PC don't let me play awesome games

A first attempt to add more effects to the time travel sequence. They are not very similar to the movie, but it is a good start. See it in HD.

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

Yes, but it is only for testing, I slowed down to have more time to look the effects and make the necessary changes.

oh ok, still cool, reminds me of the effects of the Crysis Delorean.... one request though, there should only be 1 flame per wheel instead of a trail of flames.

Well, there is a fire per wheel but seems to be trails of flame because the fire is subject to the wind created from the moving car. However I'm looking for a better effect that does not show the trail.

I actually like the speed of the delorean, allows more time for eye candy.

Nice work though, it will be cool to see a bttf mod for IV.

This is all a completely open country. So you'll have plenty of run out space when you arrive. Remember where your going there are no roads, and theres a small cave over there which'll be the perfect place to hide the time vehicle.

deloreans don't accelerate quickly. 0-60 in 8.5, and this one does it in around the same time.

Yes, but you forget that the delorean TM has a Porsche V6 engine in it.

I actually like the speed of the delorean, allows more time for eye candy.

I too like the speed of the GTA IV delorean. What model does it replace anyways? I haven't downloaded it since I don't have a computer able to run GTA IV (yet).

The DeLorean replaces the SuperGT but I have not changed the speed in the file handling.cfg, I have changed in my code the value that is multiplied to the speed of the game to get the speed in MPH. I hope I explained myself well in English.

Yes, but you forget that the delorean TM has a Porsche V6 engine in it.

Its a V8 from the Porsche 928, but heres the misconception.

It was the movie cars (the RL non-time travelling one) that had it due to reliability issues with the regular PRV V-6 engine, and is a production thing only, much like how the BTTF3 car had a VW engine in it (which it did not in the movie. VW engines of 1955 are kind of weak.)

It was never mentioned in either the script or novel that Doc ever got a power train change. only the production notes.

I think in the first film they used the normal V6 Renault Engine but it kept overheating due to the engine being covered up. So in the 2rd and 3rd film they replaced it with the Porcshe engine I think I read somewhere.

This is pure awesome

Damn. I need to get a fast enough pc to play GTA IV just for this mod!