:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bttf92

GTA IV Time Travel

I have taken up the mod for GTA IV. TC are now complete, the destination time is entered via the numeric keypad. I recommend to watch this video in HD on youtube site, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF2-ozwkbAQ.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Holy .... !!!

Nice work , man ! You only need a DeLorean model now ! :D

Pretty cool, though it may have a limited audience since not everyone has a PC powerful enough to run GTA IV.

This was the GTA4 BTTF mod I was talking about earlier. I was suppose to show these guys this mod earlier but I couldn't find them in YouTube again via search for some reason.

And Mike has a point -- I myself has a copy of GTA4 but am no longer playing it because the thing lags like sh*t, and I had to wait for like 2-5 months to get a PC/laptop powerful enough to play this game decently -- but it is a good mod for those who have GTA4 and can play it decently.

too bad we can't mod GTA4 on the PS3 or something like that :s

Pretty cool, though it may have a limited audience since not everyone has a PC powerful enough to run GTA IV.

Yes I know, but I will continue to work on the mod although there are few players. Now I have to fix some bugs of the TC and then I will release it.

I gotta wait till i earn enough money for my new PC.

It's a powerfull quad core with a very good 512mb videocard.

And it's got 1,5 Terabyte of memory on the HDD.

I'd recommend getting four 500GB HDDs instead.

this seems like a good mod and i might get myself a new(extra hdd soon) cause i have only 30 gb on my 250gb drive and 10gb left on my 160gb drive i might get a 1tb one see how much of that i use

Mine Runs Yay

Edited by traveler

Holy Crap!!! I was sooo waiting for this... with the increased graphics it is going to be amazing... And even though it isnt a delorean or the classic TT wormhole thing... I nearly choked on my glass of water when i saw the re-entry... f***ing Amazing!!! I can't wait...

(I wanted to learn as much as I could about coding and modeling and wanted to make a Doctor Who Mod for GTA4) Course that hasnt worked out because I suck at all that stuff... And there are no real good online tutorials for coding of modeling...

I also wanted to try this mod too because of the advanced GTA4 graphics, but like I said I'll need a better PC. Furthermore, my PC is broken -- I hope this is enough to convince my dad to buy the gaming laptop he planned to buy for me earlier than expected.

I prefer gypsying out money and buying stuff myself :P

I'd recommend getting four 500GB HDDs instead.

Uhm no im not going to do that XD. That's a waste of money.

Its not the cost, its the effectiveness. Tb HDDs are not as fast 2, 500Gb HDDs. And they don't suffer as much data corrosion. ;)

Granted they are getting better, but to get a good one it'll cost you more, than buying 2 500Gb HDDs :P

Ok, lets say i would buy 2 500 GB HDD's. Where the F am i'm going to put them? I can't change the PC box because then i could risk the chance of my PC not getting the needed air.

EDIT: Well i could ask the store if they could instead of fitting a 1,5 TB HDD put in 2 500 GB HDD's.

Edited by crazyjointje

To my mind the explosions are way to big.

Looks as if you drop a bomb at the timetravel...

To my mind the explosions are way to big.

Looks as if you drop a bomb at the timetravel...

I use this effect because not all "natives"(opcodes of GTAIV) are documented and I don't find other effects to use.

hey i have a error this is what its says

2009-08-11 18:34:25 - Initializing ScriptHookDotNet v0.893 BETA (GTA IV version 1.0.3.0)

2009-08-11 18:36:50 - Direct3D device created!

2009-08-11 18:36:51 - SEARCHING FOR SCRIPTS...

2009-08-11 18:36:51 - Loading scripts in Assembly 'scripts\TimeTravel.net.dll' ...

2009-08-11 18:36:51 - ...found script 'TimeTravel.TimeTravel'!

2009-08-11 18:36:51 - DONE! 1 valid scripts found!

2009-08-11 18:36:51 - STARTING SCRIPTS...

2009-08-11 18:36:51 - Error in constructor of script 'TimeTravel.TimeTravel':

System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "26/10/1985" to type 'Date' is not valid.

at GTA.ScriptThread.LoadScriptNow()

2009-08-11 18:37:43 - Direct3D device lost!

pleas help