:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
RG

Goldie Wilson III for Wilson Hover-Conversion Systems

So you would of liked the movie to begin with Neo being superman, flying to a exit point, and morpheus going "OMFG, THE ONE", for 6 month time laps?

Edited by archer9234

So you would of liked the movie to begin with Neo being superman, flying to a exit point, and morpheus going "OMFG, THE ONE", for 6 month time laps?

no just to explain what happend after part one ended or to have clips shown like in spider-man 2 of spider man 1

I was also thinking about the money necesary to convert a DeLorean into a time machine, but maybe it'd take away some fun factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but don't we start the game with like a bazillion dollars, I don't think spending the money would take from the 'fun factor'

I think that only the bttf 1 car should be available to be converted from a deloreon. If you want bttf 2 car go to the future as discussed and upgrade it. If you want to push it with a train then you need to put train wheels on. And if you stuck in 1955 and need to tt but lightning has shorted out the tt circuits you need to take it to docs garage so he can replace the tt circuits with all the cool valves and tubes on the bonnet from bttf 3.

To sum up after completing the main storyline you can in theory put any combination of parts on the deloreon. Obviously flying circuits wont work without Mr fusion but you get the idea.

well, the Mr. Fusion plate does sit ontop of the oriignal reactor. If you looked at the car, you'd see the trapezoidal part of the reactor stilll sticking out from the front of the plate.

I dont know if this was posted but we should buy the delorean then upgrade to bttf part 1 tm buying or free its up to staff i dont care Deloreans are my favorite car.

I dont know if this was posted but we should buy the delorean then upgrade to bttf part 1 tm buying or free its up to staff i dont care Deloreans are my favorite car.

Also can you please make deloreons more rare because even in the 80's you never saw more than one in a blue year. Maybe only have them in the dealership (currently Sunshine autos) with the odd one parked in the richer areas of vc.

The problem is that the delorean model replaces a model used frequently by the game. Plus, lets say you lose your delorean (TM or otherwise), you'll have hell looking for another one to convert.

Edited by Joe Statler

The problem is that the delorean model replaced a model used frequently by the game. Plus, lets say you lose your delorean (TM or otherwise), you'll have hell looking for another one to convert.

*loses delorean....walks into sunshine...takes that one to the garage*

*loses delorean....walks into sunshine...takes that one to the garage*

tells you how long it's been since I've played 0.2e <_<

The problem is that the delorean model replaces a model used frequently by the game.

This also doesn't mean anything unless you keep its frequency flag, of course :P.