:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
RG

Goldie Wilson III for Wilson Hover-Conversion Systems

Yeah, that's right. But as seen in the movie, Doc had a case with money from different times, so I'd say he either could've used this money to buy stuff as Mr. Fusion or he simply went to a time where he could exchange the money.

But the problem the other way around persists.

Actually Doc earned money when he was in 1885, so I'd say Doc would care about you having the right money.

I think that the conversion from a BTTF-anything to a non flyable BTTF2 would make sense because of the addition of Mr. Fusion, then have a separate hover conversion cost some cash. It's not like we're gonna run out, we get a bazillion dollars at the start.

Don't forget that Doc would also have to make space for the Mr. Fusion Unit. So, basically this is becoming like this:

1. BTTF1 Delorean travels to 2015

2. BTTF1 Delorean goes to Fusion Industries (garage or something) and buys Mr. Fusion Unit (and loads the BTTF2 Delorean model) but can't fly yet

3. Now the BTTF2 Non-Flying Delorean has to get hover-converted at the Goldie Wilson III thingy for about $4000.

Sounds like a good idea. It also kinda gives an objective. It doesn't make the game as easy as it is now. So now, if this scenario were true, then Doc's Garage shouldn't be able to spawn the BTTF2 Delorean, only BTTF1 and BTTF3.

Anybody think this is a good idea?

great idea!!!

but the hover conversion should cost like in the movie $25000 (I don´t remember now how much) :P

I just hope it´s done

So this would mean that the BTTF2 DeLorean will be taken out of the list in Doc's Garage, are you sure?

Also it would require a third garage for you to find ;).

Well, aren't there many to choose from. Like the garages used in missions that have the vehicle drop off at the end. There's one over between doc's garage (auto dealership) and the Lybian's Hideout.

Edited by Nikaido

So this would mean that the BTTF2 DeLorean will be taken out of the list in Doc's Garage, are you sure?

Also it would require a third garage for you to find ;).

great idea for me!

It should be removed, and the hover conversion from Goldie Wilson should cost 40000$!

that will give to the player more fun and an objective to do (sort of mission)

Guest Rave

i just thought of something what if doc got the hover conversion before mr fusion :)

i just thought of something what if doc got the hover conversion before mr fusion :)

Impossible. He states in the 3rd film that Mr. Fusion powered the Time Circuits and the Flying Circuits.

But that means that we shouldn't be able to fly if we haven't refueled Mr. Fusion.

I think Darkslayer just got confused, the fusion unit powers the time circuits and the flux capacitor.

Mr Fusion powers the time circuits and the flux capacitor. But the internal combustion engine runs on ordinary gasoline, it always has. There's not going to be a gas station around here until sometime in the next century. Without gasoline, we can't get the DeLorean up to 88 miles per hour

Yeah!? ...err ..it doesn't really work that way I'm affraid. That'd be like sticking sugar in the tank! Not very clever!

The combustion system needs to be altered slightly in order for that to work. He could use agricultural diesel, but that'd be illegal cause it's not taxed on import as it is used for the purpose of farming machinery. :P

Edited by Orgcon

actually orgcon in a diesel you can filter your used chip oil and use it to power a diesel engine no modifications needed thanks to a diesel engines higher compression ratio (diesel engines have no spark plugs because a spark wont effect diesel compressing it enough creates combustion)

Will everyone stop telling people to get back on topic? I think enough people have said it, you all dont need to be as**oles and constantly repeat it. We've all read Mikes post. Anyway for a garage to install Mr. Fusion (If there will be one separate from the one at Sunshine Autos) I was thinking maybe the big garage at the Condo near the Stadium downtown {The site of my Institute of Future Technology}. A little alleyway kinda like the ally next to Fusion Industries and the Cafe Mars or whatever it's called looks futuristic. Or use that for Goldie Wilson's Hover Conversions.

From now on I will delete re-posts that tell to get back on topic.

@hscitpe:

Just as a note, I can also pick garages that aren't used, yet, so garages with "locked" doors.

I only need a fitting GD.