Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Problem with the characters

Here's my problem , I tryed to convert a player model for GTA SA but I had a problem , I have the model , the animations ... But the model is in a strange position sometimes -________-

The arms are sometimes in a strange position , etc ...

So I tryed to import a original model from SA and I positionned my model like the original one ( I thought the problem was from the bones ) , but I have the same problem or sometimes I don't have the animations ...

Can you help me , please ?

Why don't you post an image of the character in-game (w/ bugs) so the people that are able to help you have a better idea of what your problem is. You know what they say, a picture's worth a 1000 words XD

Edited by Nikaido

Lol , ok sorry , it's because it's for the StarGate mod and I don't want to show the characters now but I have the problem with an other character ...

Ok "Vegeta what does the scanner says about the Fail level ?!" ( and you answer "it's over 9000" , -_- ,never mind , I have a problem with the scale too X-D , but you see the arm ? it's strange and I have this problem with the models I made yesterday

Oops-1.jpg

Edited by Microman

I don't really know that much about it cause I'm new to the whole rigging thing, but at first glance it does look like a 'Bones' problem like they're not tying in with the animation properly.

Either that or its the .col file messing things up, but I don't see how thats possible. And they're the only things off the top of my head that I can think of ;)

I know it's the Bones ... :-s

I Just don't know how to put it with the bones because I put it exactly like an original model o_o

O_O it looks like Sora's playing with himself

I thought the same thing when I first saw the image. But with an orangutan's arms.

Edited by Nikaido

Sign in to follow this