:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

1955 Hill Valley Courthouse Square version 2 - Preview

Models and Textures by L Gisby

Game Placement by Dragon King

Note, this video was made more as a test to showcase the neon lighting effect on some of the buildings. However since we have now published progress on the revamp of the 1955 Courthouse Square, we thought we would share this video with you.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Those Neon effects are gorgeous. Once again, bravo to all that worked on the town square!

Oh darn! The Clock tower looked new.

Anyway GREAT JOB! Can't wait for 0.2f. AND 0.3a for completed version ;)

Oh darn! The Clock tower looked new.

It is, but it's not quite finished yet. I'm sure we'll post pic's of the completed version soon enough.

Wow, i'm actually glad i got up early now XD.

Well you know, he's new so he thinks he knows better.

Then you are still relativley new! I've been here for 13-14 months and I'm still new to somethings :P

Holy Hell. Dear Lord, And Wuggabaloonabubba... That is Amazing... You Guy Have been working hard... Keep up the super special awesome work... Damn those are some sexy 1955 buildings...

Holy Hell. Dear Lord, And Wuggabaloonabubba... That is Amazing... You Guy Have been working hard... Keep up the super special awesome work... Damn those are some sexy 1955 buildings...

Ok that kinda freaks me out :shocking:

By knowing things, I know lots of websites with Bttf stuff on them.

That and by painstackingly recreating them from watching the film a million times :P

looks really great, but quick question : does the mod crash spontaneously again now that that's been re-added into the game? Or is it still stable?

Well, I mean with the new map added. But I guess that sort of answers my question. Like, I mean the current .2f build that you guys have now with this map added in as well as the train tracks, doc's van, ect.

Well it seemed like you were talking about the version of .2e that's out now with this..street in it.

I dunno you just confuse me. =P

Well, I'm glad that it's more stable. I know it's gotta be difficult working with an engine 6 years old. >_>

What Carlos said is correct.

0.2f is basically 0.2e, with the cars downgraded, the evilraptor map removed, the new hill valley models added in, doc's truck anims, and the rogers.