:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

1955 HV Courthouse Square - Discussion Topic

Hmm, that picture/model is wrong! That broken off piece broke of when Doc stand on it. Are you guys going to change that?

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Amazing models! Keep up the good work ;)

Edited by Carlos_McFly

Beautiful!!! :o I'm speechless, in shock, and also in tears at the same time

Exactly. Again, great models, Mike.

Awesome!

@Flux Capacitor - what do you call what was just posted? :rolleyes:

Umm..

a post?

I stand corrected

you're making the rest of the town :P

Edited by Flux Capacitor

Really great work on the new model, guys! Keep it up, I'm rooting for ya till the end.

Wow, i mean damn. If these buildings were moved somewhere inside Vice City, they will perfectly blend among original buildings. These are so awesome, this month was good for this mod.

Lovin lou's cafe. I think the new models are better than the vice city originals :)

Exactly. Again, great models, Mike.

They're Liam's model's not mine - Liam deserves all the credit for the excellent models you will be getting in 0.2f.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this!!!!!!! This is wonderful, truly stunning. I no longer question 2f, now I believe it's time for every one to quite b**ching about the time it takes, including my self. Great job Liam and keep it up, man cause I can't wait till this is finished. one thing I noticed was the street though in front of the cafe, is that gonna be fixed?

Curse my curiousity, but I always notice little things, but in this pic I think I see other buildings in the process of being made. look though the middle and right closely, zoom in if it helps. So Yah I think I'm also excited for those buildings too.

gallery_3_1044.jpg

You guys have no idea how happy I am for this mods progress.

Curse my curiousity, but I always notice little things, but in this pic I think I see other buildings in the process of being made. look though the middle and right closely, zoom in if it helps. So Yah I think I'm also excited for those buildings too.

Outside of the cafe is the 1885 Clocktower, there are no other buildings to the right (except for the VC stadium building in the background)

Watch this space, we will have another model to post up next month ;)