:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

1955 HV Courthouse Square - Discussion Topic

lol your glade ....plugin :P

Well thats a breath of fresh air :lol:

What I can't wait to see is what you guys are making from your imagination. To fill in the gaps between various parts of the town (ie: buildings between the courthouse and the Lyon Estates, or the High School and the Shonash/Eastwood ravine).

OMG! BTTF Has always been my favorite movie. I downloaded this mod a lonngg time ago. I just started playing the GTA's again and was looking online and happen to come across this. I thought this Mod was loonng dead since teh first time I played it but to my surprise, The day I happen o play it again and look online, only just a few days ago was some progress announced. You don't know how happy this makes me! Just wish I didnt have to wait any longer but no problem. I thought I would never see any more from this Mod.

Any progress on that part of the map?

lol I missed the link.

F*ck. That is amazing. I guess that means 0.3 is also on development alongside 0.2f (I'm not even sure if 0.2f is still currently under development).

In short, yes, there will still be a 0.2f.

0.2f will include all of the features from 0.2e, with the addition of the following:

- Various bug fixes (including lower detail cars, sound glitches fixed, and wheel sparks restored to the BTTF III DeLorean)

- GMC Value Van (Doc's Truck) animations - including capability to story the BTTF I DeLorean inside the truck and transport it around

- C.P. R.R. No. 131 Rogers Locomotive with animations and steam effects similar to the jvt (no coloured smoke yet until we find some more particles we can use and/or find a way of adding new particles to the game)

- 1955 Hill Valley Square (new version)

- There may also be some new missions added, depending on if they are completed in time

- A suprise easter egg, wait and see ;)

0.2f will be the last of the 0.2x series of the mod, so we are really taking our time with this release to ensure everything is working as expected. Once 0.2f is complete, the entire mod team, moderators, and IFT Investors we will be extensively beta testing the mod prior to any release date being announced.

The plan is to make 0.2f as good as it can be, as 0.3 may take as much as 3/4 years to complete, there is a great deal of models that are required to fully complete the 1955 Hill Valley map.

What I can't wait to see is what you guys are making from your imagination. To fill in the gaps between various parts of the town (ie: buildings between the courthouse and the Lyon Estates, or the High School and the Shonash/Eastwood ravine).

I dout they'd make it all up. afterall it is mostly based on towns and citys in the surrounding California/Nevada desert areas. but the Universal Studios set up was loosly based on this city; (Can you guess where it is?)

Grassvalley.jpg

You can see the Clocktower style building to the left of the middle of the pick. Circa 1984 :D

Edited by Orgcon

Question : The team are working on the other part of HV ? ( Texaco , Theater , Lou's Cafe , etc )

If yes I can't wait :D

Question : The team are working on the other part of HV ? ( Texaco , Theater , Lou's Cafe , etc )

If yes I can't wait :D

Of course, why do you think 0.2f is taking so long. The entire square is being redone before we release it.

It will take a while before we post any progress of the other streets. If I remember correctly the clocktower is being finished off first, so you can hopefully expect some finished pics being posted within the next 3/4 weeks.

Oh :-S

But in 3-4 weeks , we will have a perfect replica of the downtown , so ... :D

I think it's gonna take some months for me to get my new PC because my laptop is probably not strong enough to run the game properly.

If your Laptop is comparable to my Desktop it can.

I got the beta models to run on my 7 year old PC for 15 mins, till it crashed. But since it's only that section, I don't know how it would far under more models.

Edited by archer9234

If your Laptop is comparable to my Desktop it can.

Asprire 5050 AWXMi look the specs up. You'll cry and feel sorry for me.

Am I the only impatient one here? lol. I just want to know, roughly, how long it will be until 0.2f. Will it be months still? Weeks? I just want to know because as much as I love this mod, I seem to forget about checking for updates here on the forums and the mod completely only because I overplayed the game this summer so now I'm taking a short break :blink: So just an update on progress?

your better off just biting your tongue and wait for the mod to come out like the rest of us. it will be done when they say its done

Edited by jldarkspider

TBH I dout it'll be released before Oct/Nov! ;)

So unless you have something creative to say, speak no more on the subject or it'll be posponed even longer, and yes they can do that! :mellow: