:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

1955 HV Courthouse Square - Discussion Topic

@ mike, oh ok good to know. btw mike, I don't think the other 50% will be to hard right? since the other 50 % doesn't really need to have any interiors in the buildings.

@grim ,lol

Edited by Mr.Kocher

hey mod team, you know what i think you should do? I think you should only show progress on the forums and no other site. Then when 2f is finished and released make a Big Flashy Video on your youtube channel and surprise the people who thought it was dead (meaning the people who don't go on the forums). That'd be one hell of a shock and a dream come true for the people outside the site. Make sure it has like a trailer kind of feel to it, like your others.

How will it shock people who have long forgotten about the mod?

you should only show progress on the forums and no other site. Then when 2f is finished and released make a Big Flashy Video on your youtube channel and surprise the people who thought it was dead

It'd be like Guns N' Roses and their "Chinese Democracy" album:

"It's finally out, but who cares today?" :P

On-Topic: Models are still too awesome :D

It'd be like Guns N' Roses and their "Chinese Democracy" album:

"It's finally out, but who cares today?" tongue.gif

well that was TEN LONG years, trust me I remember when I was waiting for a mod on the zelda ocarina of time game. It was a project to restore it's Beta data. They said that 4 years ago, they had pics of it and it was good. after that 4 years later (Today) still no update. Even though it probably has been abandoned, if they released that mod I'd definitely still be interested in getting it. btw no one cares about Chinese Democracy because it sucked. The band shouldn't even be called "Guns N' Roses" it should be called Axel's Band, since it's only one main member. with out every one else that band is dead.

it would be like a dinosaur down in antartica dead. well they were cold blooded.

Dinosaurs aren't cold blooded, and some of them survived in Antarctica quite well until the end of the Cretaceous period. Cryolophosaurus for one.

Anyways, I doubt that the mod team would leave everyone but the forums in the dark. If they left people in the dark, it would probably be everyone.

Also, whoever said that you expect this version of the mod to be released when the Courthouse Square is done...I doubt it. Unless it happens to be completed at the same time as the new versions of the time machine built from the fantastic new DeLorean model built by Carlos85G. I hope I get proven wrong on that count, but either way...the wait will be both excruciating, and so, SO worth it!

We will post updates as frequently as possible. But I am not planning to make another progress video showing the square now until it is completed.

Having said that, the new DeLorean warrants a video for sure - and maybe the 2015 Taxi once it's flying mode has been coded.

Why don't you make (in a future video) a scene like were 2015 Biff arrives to Hilldale, showing the new Taxi ;)

That was what the suprise video was going to be back in April. But I needed Cam Hack to work in order to shoot it.

Not since the pictures were posted of it no, which is why I never made it even after I found a way around my mouse issue.

It's awesome :o

Edited by zero

didn't you get banned? I mean I think so.

me banned no , it's just i'm not very present on this site but i keep watching ;)

same here , but this zero is famous for the Stargate SG mod :D its amazing

oh ok thank you, yah it was zIero who got banned. This may be off topic, but can some one pm me on why he got banned.

Oh my goodness! The Texaco Station is MARVELOUS!! :o:w00tdance::D

WANT 0.2f NOW!!

(No rush intended.) :D

I thought it wasn't gonna be shown until the two other buildings were finished. eh, who cares, it was great that it was uploaded. Thank you. Great job and keep up the excellent work mod team.