:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

1955 HV Courthouse Square - Discussion Topic

Watch this space, we will have another model to post up next month ;)

You mean after tomorrow:P?

Anyway, even in closeup cafe is looking so damn good. Interior is great!

Watch this space, we will have another model to post up next month ;)

so are you serious about the new model part? I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not.

Well Roy's Records, but that looks like it needs no work at all. well to clarify, is there any buildings besides Lou's Cafe and Roy's Records?

Awesome and great job you guys, espically Liam, keep up the good work :)

In case somebody didn't understand something so easy, I'll give you a hint

To tell you the truth, I was thinking that it was the Texaco until he said " the building next to the dinner", which is the Roy's Records. So yes I did have that in mind.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Sweet! The Texaco Station! Can't wait to see it! Keep up the great work!

LOLOL no offense to mod team

I'm sure the mod team has a good reason for a long time with no update. I bet the interior took the longest time.

Edited by Daniel

hey mod team, just wondering, how's the progress so far with the Texaco? 25%? 50%? 75%?

oh and one other thing, how stable is 2f as of now?

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I'll be honest it's 100% done BUT we WON'T show it till the buildings next door are done which hopefully is within 1 or 2 months.

ok thank you, and one thing I'm curious is how's the stability of 2f at this moment? Great Job you guys, I can't wait for the Texaco.

you and me are a lot a like. I was thinking the same thing. For one reason I was thinking this, is because during the whole year after it's last update(the one before this one) I was told they were working on the coding structure during it. Now all of a sudden the 2f court house square is being worked on and updated, which is the one main reason I'm very excited for 2f. I love the way every thing is coming out, the models the features, everything. If 2f is stable and has all these features and is like working around 85% of the time, that for me would a dream come true.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

I personally don't care how long they take with models of that accuracy, quality and skill (insert brown nose badge here). But at least once there done it means VC, SA and maybe IV Versions will come along quicker. Yes those model would look at home in IV its going to be epic!!!!

I'll be honest it's 100% done BUT we WON'T show it till the buildings next door are done which hopefully is within 1 or 2 months.

That, and we always show the IFT members pictures of in-progress or finished models some months before we post them to the general public. Once the buildings next to the Texaco are complete, that puts the 1955 square at about the 50% complete mark.

@Kocher, the code is having a full re-write to tidy it up.