Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

Idea about 2015

All the cars in 2015 are just 80's cars but with a Hover system ... ( Like Griff's BMW or like the Citroën DS )

So I was thinking , in the 02.f , if the cars are the original ones . It will be cool if we can go to Sunshine Autos to convert a car from the original VC . ( Any cars , but not the BTTF ones ^^ )

For example ,you take a old Burrito and you go sunshine auto to convert it , but it will be not a flying mode like the BTTF2 DeLorean ... A Hover mode like Griff's BMW :)

I don't know if you understand my idea ... :-/

That would be just another knickknack on the shelf. The idea I think is good but we need to save coding space for more important features.

I kinda like that idea, especially for when we have the 2015 map. You could take any care you like to Wilson Hover Conversions...

Ok , you understand me :)

@DK : If you need to save coding space , this feature can be only for the 2f :)

It's as you want ...

All the cars in 2015 are just 80's cars but with a Hover system

No they're not. Take for example the concept car that marty bounced the hoverboard off of and Centauri's Star-Car from The Last Starfighter. I'm pretty sure there were others.

Yeah I know or you can take for example the "HV transport" :) But a lot of the cars :)

What a lot of cars? Only Giffs car, the jeep, and the holo ad where just classics. Everything else was from other movies.

Hey just something , it's not possible to make move the wheels of the car you converted ? Like with the cheat "SEAWAYS" ? it can be awesome

well, maybe we could hide the wheels in this thing around the wheels that the DMC-13 has, but I guess most wheels are too big.

I think you don't understand me :)

I mean , you know , when the cheat SEAWAYS is activated , the wheels when you drive on the water fold down like the wheels of the DeLorean

Pic : default.jpg

Do you think it's possible to do the same thing with the hover conversion ? No animations and that can be awesome ! ^^

No, that's why I came up with the DMC-13 idea.

Relating to how Mike described it: How should it be then?

You pick a car and the game randomly decides whether it is already hover converted?

Then you can hover convert it at Goldie Wilson's and the game reminds its state like it did with the fuel, so that means if you enter a different car that is able to be converted at Wilson's (apart from the BTTF2) it will forget about this car's state and re-decides whether it is converted.

There is a big floor in this idea, such as how many cars can be converted at one time. If you convert a car to fly but then enter anouther car, once you go back to the previous car would it still remember it as converted?

Because if thats the case, the game is gonna have a lot of remembering to do. But the game doesn't have that kind of memory capasity, not even SA does. So I'm guessing its gonna have to be limited to about 5 cars or so converted at any one time.

This would be a neat feature -- going to a Goldie Wilson III Hover Conversions shop then have the vehicle you drive hover-converted and stuff -- as long as that hover conversion price request earlier isn't implemented imo.

well, maybe we could hide the wheels in this thing around the wheels that the DMC-13 has, but I guess most wheels are too big.

Agree. Just hide the wheels, then put in their place 4 wheel objects angled down...if that's what you're saying. Speaking of which, have I suggested something like this sometime ago?

Hey just something , it's not possible to make move the wheels of the car you converted ? Like with the cheat "SEAWAYS" ? it can be awesome

i had the same idea a year or so ago i was then hordekips (screen name)

It's not possible since the wheel movement during SEAWAYS is hardcoded.

If you convert a car to fly but then enter anouther car, once you go back to the previous car would it still remember it as converted?

No.

It would exactly work the same as with the fuel system in < 0.2d.

hide the wheels, then put in their place 4 wheel objects angled down

What I mean was hiding them inside of the DMC-13 wheels facing down, but the animation wouldn't work, the "real" wheels would sometimes get through the "faked" ones.

Sign in to follow this