:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Ryder

Saving 0.2e

Hello everybody.

Here is I am French and I had difficulty understanding(including) all the manipulations of the 0.2nd mod. I finally finished the game(set,play) but my protection(saving) did not walk(work)!!!

Would be it possible that a person me done the protection(saving) total of the finished 0.2nd mod?

Verry sorry for my english!!!

Les Traducteurs sont pas trés bien, vraiment désolé :(

[P.S]

Thank you for this new mod, you are really great.

Yes I understood well.

What I wanted to say it is so someone could give me the total protection(saving) of the finished 0.2e mod?

With all new mission of the ended mod?

Sorry if I am bad make understand! :(

I am really sorry, I would really have to take curs of English.

Euhhh how to say to you...!!! :mellow:

*In the 0.2e mod there have new missions, for that adds us all right?!

*Je would like to have a protection(saving) of these missions ended.

You understood me :P

Je suis vraiment désolé :(:(:(

Why can't you just do it? The only mission that you can be beaten is the ride. Just save after each win, so you don't lose your progress with it.

I began again the missions a lot of time already...

It is for it that I would have liked having the files of protection(saving) to see if this bug comes from me!

Just say I if it is possible to have the files of protection(saving)?

Please.

Thank you in advance for your reponses.

With permission of course, I can give you an edited main.scm that you only have to pass the Ride mission once. Very simple to do ;)

the kid wants a 100% save game from GTA: BTTF - HV. that means everything must be completed including the unlocked location circuits.

Don't go for location circuits now. Just do the mission for the fun of it, otherwise you get fed up doing 10 rides then ditching the save because a new update is out.

Don't go for location circuits now. Just do the mission for the fun of it, otherwise you get fed up doing 10 rides then ditching the save because a new update is out.
yep no point on getting loads of stuff done the *boom* main.scm update. then your like NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! why i got all this way.

I did my 10 Rides in >1 hour... It's not that hard! Most of the tries I needed only max. 30 seconds, 'cause there is a little trick donig that ;)

C'est bon, mon probléme est resolu, j'ai eu un probléme dans mes fichiers de sauvegarde!

Merci à vous tous.

Ciao Ciao.

*Include a translation to English*

It is ok, my problem is resolved, I had a problem with my save files! Thank you to you all.

Goodbye.

Well its good that you resolved the problem with your save files, we were really confused at what you meant B)

Edited by Orgcon

Hello Ryder,

my english is as worse as your english ;)

You HAVE to start a new game and in the newest release of that mod there is only one mission, called:"The Ride". I hope you enjoy that mod.

Have fun.

Jens

P.S: you shouldn't be désoleé for your bad english ;)