BTTFTempEx

Put Into Consideration

Which Game For This Mod?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game For This Mod?

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Dear Back To The Future: Hill Valley Team and Users,

As many know (or may not) I haven't been online at all for many months because of my dying interest in this mod and/or video game. What had brought me back into this department was one "Grand Theft Auto" game we barely pay attention to and its mini-mod, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The mod team and many others have supported Grand Theft Auto: Vice City as much as possible because of their knowledge and progress that they cannot leave behind. As it is not my decision to make, this is just a suggestion, something to put into consideration for the future. Rumor has it that we are attempting to gain knowlege of coding for this mod (such as CLEO, which I know nothing about). I believe with this game, we have more advantages not only because it's newer than Vice City, but in my experience of other mods and more stable gameplay, which means less problems. There are probably many more reasons that either support my opinion or not. I would like to figure out all of these opinions from users of all mods between these 2 games in this forum topic...so post as you please about this idea!

Go to Other GTA Mods/SA Mini Mod and read about it.. (before actually making topics)

Edited by -RG-

Go to Other GTA Mods/SA Mini Mod and about it.. (before actually making topics)

I Know about the mini mod I have it im talking about making a full one because gta vice city has so many problems at times when gta san andreas barely has any, even in the mini mod.

That's why I said to go and see the mini mod topic. Look at the progress, genius

Even though its only a mini-mod at the moment, when the map for the VC mod is released it'll be a quick and easy port to SA :P

Even though its only a mini-mod at the moment, when the map for the VC mod is released it'll be a quick and easy port to SA :P

Assuming of course that Liam grants permission for use his models in SA ;)

....which he has :P

What RG said. Judging by what you are saying, you haven't seen this yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YreCAtLPU9Q&fmt=18

i just watched it! Its cool

That's why I said to go and see the mini mod topic. Look at the progress, genius

it was just a simple question, dont have to get angry, but thanks ill check it out

What RG said. Judging by what you are saying, you haven't seen this yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YreCAtLPU9Q&fmt=18

even though I just figured out everything, i would still like to keep this topic up if thats okay

Edited by angeloelibz24
Merged the 3 posts; triple-posting

Double posting is one thing, but triple posting!!! :huh:

Edit: Just edit your old post for christ's sake

Edited by Orgcon

Triple-posting is no match for useless triple-posting..

Triple-posting is no match for useless triple-posting..

omg y the heck does it matter!?

Edited by BTTFTempEx

Because nobody wants to hear you talking to yourself! <_<

...Not that we can hear you anyway thankfully ;)

The mini-mod is as buggy as hell, while the VC version is less buggy but more limited with features than the version of the more moddable SA. At the moment, we can't really tell which engine is the best. Let's try waiting for the mini-mod be fixed of its bugs and be released, then test it, make comparisons between versions, and go for this question again.

I remember asking a similar question once to the mod team themselves: What if Vice City becomes so damn unstable or the main.scm runs out of "coding space" to the point that we can no longer add anymore features to it? Note that from 0.2f onward the team will be adding major features ONLY. If there are requests for minor features like sub-missions or free-roam stuff, they would only be considered in the final version (1.0). Stuff like the Fuel feature and KITT keep the team from making a decent and stable mod.

BTTFTempEx's triple-posting fixed. Next time, if you can just put it all in one post, just edit your post instead of multi-posting. The quoting feature of this forum allows you to quote 2 or more posts at once -- in fact, you can even quote a post from another topic in another forum -- so use it. As for the Reply feature, it is obviously for quoting just one post and replying within the same topic. Consider this as the first and probably the last warning, too.

Sign in to follow this