:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mr. Fusion

2002 V1 C.P.R.R. No. 131 Rogers Locomotive

Even better, Rogers, ask Mr. Fusion. He's the one releasing this. He just got my permission and model. So, basically, this is a fan add-on.

Ask yourself, why wouldn't it be able to...

well i tryed hitting the usal keys for the train but it will not hook on and plus i am happy but the thing is it is just no the 131 because (not to criticize you Carloas and Mr fusion) but the model wheel configuration isn't right because it looks like a 2-6-0 not a 4-6-0 and the thing is it either it looks like a box or a nig oval with a square on the back

Edited by Rogers1314-6-0

Of course the body and wheel config is wrong: This was my first model and didn't even know what real engine it was. I made this by memory, using a DeLorean wheel, CarCAD (it doesn't even have a zoom tool) and Paint and I'm not planning on updating it, that's why I made a new one for this mod.

Of course the body and wheel config is wrong: This was my first model and didn't even know what real engine it was. I made this by memory, using a DeLorean wheel, CarCAD (it doesn't even have a zoom tool) and Paint and I'm not planning on updating it, that's why I made a new one for this mod.

so you are trying to say is that you can't even rememandber how to make the model from 0.2f and i have redone some of the textures on the train would you like to see them

Edited by Rogers1314-6-0

Have you not read any of this post? The model Fusion released is Carlos' v1 rogers model which he made back in 2001.

0.2f has the v2 rogers which took Carlos 7 or 8 months to complete!

Have you not read any of this post? The model Fusion released is Carlos' v1 rogers model which he made back in 2001.

0.2f has the v2 rogers which took Carlos over a year to complete! (Carlos correct me if i'm wrong there)

hi mike i am just saying but how come you won't release version 2 now if you have version 1 out

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/inde...ost&p=28791

New models will only ship with the next release of the mod. Carlos gave Fusion permission to modify the v1 model and release it, hence it is 100% unofficial.

Mike on the first page on the fourm i want the locomotive the third picture down and i like this one two but i just would like the one on the first page third picture down

Mike on the first page on the fourm i want the locomotive the third picture down and i like this one two but i just would like the one on the first page third picture down

I'm not sure which you mean, if you are referring to this one then you will just have to wait for 0.2f

train_ingame.jpg

I'm not sure which you mean, if you are referring to this one then you will just have to wait for 0.2f

train_ingame.jpg

No the link fourm you gave me the third photo down when you statrt on top of the that fourm the linked one

That's a topic not a forum :P and can you not just post the link of the image you are talking about in this topic.

That's a topic not a forum :P and can you not just post the link of the image you are talking about in this topic.

Ok that is it we can stop talking about that now so how is 0.2f coming along how much more will there be needed till the release

Well we are far away from releasing it. No other info will be given at this time.

just one question about the 131 in 0.2f will there be steam effects like the time train and must it have the tires to push the delorean

We'll get steam effects when we get some new unused particles to work with and yes, it must have the wheels to push the DeLorean with it.

We'll get steam effects when we get some new unused particles to work with and yes, it must have the wheels to push the DeLorean with it.

ok thanks and just one question about the first version in 0.2e is there a code where it can push the delorean

There's an update that allows the JVT to push the DeLorean. There should be a way to change the model reference (hint: read the whole thread).

Yeah just change the name of the car and the coords that the DeLorean has to be at. I tried that, but I couldnt get the right coords.

Hey what about the smoke used in the cheat CERTAINDEATH? couldnt you just replace that smoke with a steam-like effect?

Hey what about the smoke used in the cheat CERTAINDEATH? couldnt you just replace that smoke with a steam-like effect?

I am talking about can the 131 v1 model push the delorean

Yeah just change the name of the car and the coords that the DeLorean has to be at. I tried that, but I couldnt get the right coords.

I'm not sure anymore, but I think I simply guessed the coords for the "real Rogers" and retried it as often as required till it has fit.