Microman

My New DeLorean

Hum , I think it's possible but it's something hard to do ^^

i think it would be cooler if it said time travel succesfull

but thats my opinion and for the rest nice job micro

-elyo

Hum , not a bad idea ,elyo ... :)

I will do 2 differents sounds :)

No , I think I will keep the classic scanner ... :)

But it's not impossible to change the coulour of it , I will see if it's good looking or not ^^

the scanner is easy to get from the model you just delete everything apart from the scanner and volia import your model and (i think link them)

Something new on it :

A hud :

Hud.jpg

( I can activate/desactivate it )

:) It's easier now to shoot a missile with this hud ^^

Guest Rave

I think it reminds me of a camera but it needs a battery light that would be cool and the numbers could calculate random ones

Thats just ripped straight out of Ace Combat :lol: I'd know it anywhere cause I played that game for hours on end :P

Edited by Orgcon

Yeah , it's for the HYDRA but I converted it for the car ^^

I see that this is for SA... And I realize you wont release it for download... But I have a question... I have been trying to do the same for VC... I used Mini-Me's tutorial to add KITT back in... And I changed the Skin of Regular KITT to bananas. It has all the weapons and super pursuit mode to a different version of the bananas. But I cant figure out how to give it Time Circuits... You seen to have accomplished this, albeit with SA not VC... But any help would be great... Also, Flying circuit buttons coincide with the super pursuit mode buttons... How did fix this?

Humm ... I don't know because it's on VC ... But you can maybe change the keypress of the SPM or of the FM .

I tryed to add Time Circuits to a bananas. on VC once ... So in the main.scm , I replaced all the "DELUXO" I found by "ZEBRA"

And this method worked but I said "bye bye" to my BTTF 2 DeLorean ... ( It was on the 02.d ! )

But I had to reinstall my game so I losted this car and I tryed to make one on SA because I find it's easier ! ^^

It was this one ! :

kitimetraveler.jpg

TimeTravelWithmyDeLoKITT.jpg

You see ? It's the same license plate ! :)

Edited by Microman