Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Evilraptor

[WIP][VC]Evilraptor's Modelling.

Right, I know I haven't been here in tiiiime, but I was wondering if anyone could possibly aid me in exporting map objects, seeing's how I get a "diffuse error" and I can't work out how to fix it, I heard that reapplying textures fixes it but so far that's not worked...

Anyway seeing's how this is like a specific modelling topic... I'll post a pic of progress so far...

render002.jpg

Guest Rave
Right, I know I haven't been here in tiiiime, but I was wondering if anyone could possibly aid me in exporting map objects, seeing's how I get a "diffuse error" and I can't work out how to fix it, I heard that reapplying textures fixes it but so far that's not worked...

you sir have failed at life.

i dont get it?

Most useful post ever -_-'

Right I get a diffuse error in 3DS Max when I try exporting the model.

I'd like some help (preferably from someone who understands ¬_¬) on how I can resolve this issue and get my models into the game.

Yeah I figured that DK'd be a good person to ask, but I'm not sure if anybody else here knows stuff so basicly the topic's an open request of help.

I know. Just get the latest KAMS script for exporting 3d models into .dff file.

If you are having problems, send me the models with textures and i'll sort it out for you. Most of the time the problem can be solved by converting said models to an editable mesh.

Sign in to follow this