Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Johny-The-Dot-Damn

A good evidence...

Two Martys are time travelling together. This code was supposed to be a KITT and KARR fight, but it turned out to be this. After the time travel, Marty number 2 was destroy from the universe. How cool was that. This video proves that we cannot make two player visiting each other back in time cause Marty number 2 was gone. (or somebody could)

This was already known ages ago. The Ride uses some special codes that prevents the other characters from doing this :P.

I didn't get your point of not getting the point. What is the point? But I love doing that. :D KITT vs KARR code in progress.

I want too... Since I'm not so good at mission building, I'll make a base code. (Spawn a KARR, make it wanna kill me e.g) Then I'll try to make mission. Right now, I manage to make KARR wanna kill me real hard. Next, I'm gonna try to put rocket launcher in KARR. And the code is gonna be messy. I'll post a vid soon.

He's an actor... Mine is a player ($Player_char) time travelling with another player. So it is different.

I made something like that in my "free time". But when the deloreans travel one marty has to die. I'll make a video soon.

Edited by Neo_Dragonoid

That is only the screwed up part of the KITT and KARR fight code. :P

He's an actor... Mine is a player ($Player_char) time travelling with another player. So it is different.

Yeah, I notice. You can control both at the same time using the same controls (so they end up doing the same thing at the same time). Also since this is about a KITT vs. KARR fight, making another player to act as KARR or to drive KARR won't make it a one-on-one fight at all because the other player is literally a copycat of the original.

But I don't think it is impossible. Be creative (code-wise) -- since Biff is an actor, why not create another ped using the Marty model to be an actor instead of another player? Unless you don't know how to replace a ped with a Marty one.

Also, this reminds me of Zeti's RC CJ mod (for GTA:SA). It is where Zeti successfully made a code that creates a replica of the player in-game -- another CJ in the same clothes and with the same skills -- where that "remote-control CJ" thinks as a normal ped when the player is controlling the original CJ. In fact, if you try to threaten remote-control CJ, he'll either ignore you or duck for cover or fight back. Also, I find it funny to make RC CJ fight back, or see a beheaded CJ on the floor. There are no ped replacements, no copycat crap whatsoever, simply a CLEO script.

No offense, but it's not really a "good evidence" that it is impossible. :P

I know angelo... This double player thing was used in a big finale effect. I know it would be suckish if I use two player in KITT and KARR fight. I already made KARR chasing me. I just need to figure out how to put a weapon in KARR.

Edit: It's ok angelo, I know the title was too (I dunno what to say)....

Edited by JohnyMan :)

Giving it a weapon is not harder as giving K.I.T.T. one :P.

Yeah..... But I can't :( dunno why it didn't work

Dance the eviDANCE. Dig in the Dancing Queen.

Should be evilDANCE.... lol??? :mellow:

Should be evidence, otherwise go and dance with your clone Marty's

haha.. So funny, I can't hear myself laughing mate... <_<

You have problems with sense of homour.. And it wasn't really a joke, just that you could try to check the right spelling in Google or anywhere else. Even your browser provides spelling check

Ok Mr. "-RG-". bla bla bla <_< evidence or evidance whatever... I'm not from a place where we use some really real proper English.

So does it mean anything?

Yes. That we need to get back to topic.

So does it mean anything?

Yep, that you should learn to speak/write better english :P.

I always felt to edit the topic title but I was always too lazy :D. I'll do it now.

Yep, that you should learn to speak/write better english :P.

I always felt to edit the topic title but I was always too lazy :D. I'll do it now.

Mini can you code docs light for 0.2e for me instead of the driving around please

Sign in to follow this