Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Polo423

131 Sounds

The trains use the same sounds. No work needs to be done, since we'd just use the TT sounds. It's up to the coders if they can get the sounds to work.

No. It's basically impossible to get chugging sounds to work with the car system. Plus all the bad looping that would occur. They have to be external sounds like the extra DeLorean sounds.

The bus horn is actually used by half of the cars in-game. So that can't be done. It has to be a external sound.

Yeah. It's a pitched down version of at least 10 car types. It replaced the BTTF 3 and RR del horns too.

That means the train would have to be moved to that car. Which I don't think anyone wants to do. And Mr Woopie still functions under the same rules.

Make the train horn sounds (and the rest of the 10 cars thingy) make a code that play an external sound play when the horn button pressed.

Say what? I'm just saying my opinion. I'mm too lazy to read the before post. :D

Lazy people often have a high warn level :D.

What I think about is how it should be done. either with 3 sound parts...:

One fading in, the next one that loops as long as you press it and the third that fades out (relating to the pitch). This way we could have a loooooooooooooong Choooooooo!

I guess coding that in would be that hard, only doing perfect fitting sounds might be :).

We've had sound effects to use for a long time, it's just a matter of the coders actually getting around to adding them. (hint hint, wink wink, CODERS!)

I'm not for a long time the coder for the mod, but at least I haven't got them yet :P.

Sign in to follow this