:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
elyo

GTA The Tumbler

X=finished -=not finisht

This mod will have the batman begins and the dark night tumbler and the batman the dark night batpod.(this may be more in the final release clothes,weapons,apartment,batcentre ect.

features tumbler

-weapons

X machine guns

X rockets

- grenades(like in the movies)

-turbo(will have flame coming out exhaust

X jump turbo

X ground turbo(you just drive faster)

stealth mode

- police cant see you so they dont come after you

X you`re lights go out

batpod

-weapons

X machine guns

-turbo

X turbo jump

(sorry no screenshots or pictures yet because tobie`s models use is not yet granted) why im making this mod is because i all the other batman mod where never finished and where not complete

any requests or suggestions ill read them

beta 1 download:GTA The Tumbler

Models DL : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qrmznimzyzw

this is beta 0.1

controls 

1 and 2 for guns

shift for jump 

L for light on and off

I for motor on and off

nitro is unlimited 

car and motor ar bandito and FCR 900

this mod only works with a clean no mods v1 sa 

installation 

1.copy all things from GTA San Andreas to you`re sa folder 

2.replace the bank_108 and bank_109 in the GENRL with Alci`s saat gui

3. put the GTASAsf2.b into C:\Users\user\Doc*ments\GTA San Andreas User Files

and play the game 

bugs

wen you ar out of the car and you press 1 or 2 the car still fires

pleas report bugs or you know how to install Enbseries without removing the D3D9.dll pleas

write to :laszlo102@hotmail.com

(sorry no models yet you need to get them you`re own i suggest tobie`s from moddb)

update

Edited by Mini-Me

hey man, sup, just wanted to ask if you wanted to finish my batmod for SA, it has a make like a tree, and get outta hereload of bugs and i dont mod anymore, so you can take it up where it was left off, then release it to your likeing, i have all the files on my computer, so let me know if you want the stuff, and i might, just might help you, cause its still missing alot and id love to finish what ive started, it has so much stuff, and if we work together on this mod, we might be able to finish it off, anyways, here is the stuff in my mod, check my next post, its the full readme, anyways, hit me up on MSN, my MSN is darkknightmodder@hotmail.com, anyways here is the full readme below, peace man

KP

GTA: The Dark Knight Begins Mod: Read Me

--------BATMOD FINAL---------

Included is the following:

------------------------------------------

Peds:

joker

jokerthug1

jokerthug2

commissioner loeb

alfred pennyworth

gordon/commissioner gordon

harvey dent(normal)

lucious fox

rachel dawes

lau

falcone

scarecrow

LOS ninja1

LOS ninja2

henri ducard/ras al ghul

russian mob1

russian mob2

harvey dent(twoface)

maronie

robin

nightwing

batgirl

catwoman

penguin

riddler

mr freeze

Suits:

LOS Ninja suit

Begins pre-batsuit

Begins Batsuit

TDK Batsuit w/ Mask/Cape

TDK Batsuit w/o Mask/Cape

TDK Batsuit w/ Sonar Eyes

Batman 1989 Batsuit

Batman Returns Batsuit

Batman Forever Panther/Sonar Batsuits

Batman and Robin Batsuit

Bruce Wayne w/o Jacket

Bruce Wayne(Casual)

Bruce Wayne w/ Jacket

Bruce Wayne(Begins)

Bruce Wayne(TDK)

Harvey Dent(Regular)

Joker(Regular)

Joker(Punched)

Harvey Dent(TwoFace)

Joker(Bank Robber)

Weapons:

Jokers Gun

Jokers Knife

Twoface' Gun

Ras Al Ghul' Cane Gun

Ras Al Ghul' Cane Sword

Joker Revolver

Riddler Cane

Harley Quin Hammer

Mr Freeze' Gun

Catwoman Whip

Scarecrow Sythe

Grapple Gun

Batarang

Mini Mines

Batcape

Gas Pelets

Bat Spray

Bat Detonator

Batwing Glider

Vehicles:

Army Tumbler

Tumbler

Batpod

Batbike

Redbird

Batski

Batboat

'89 Batwing

'66 Batcopter

Batcopter

'66 Batmobile

'50 Batmobile

'95 Batmobile

'97 Batmobile

TAS Batmobile

'89 Batmobile

Batmissile

Bat Hovermobile

Jokers Truck

Slaughter Trailer

Alfreds

Bruce Waynes

School Bus

Maps:

Wayne Manor w/ Batcave/Island/Maze from GC Mod(Los Santos Bay)

Wayne Manor w/ Batcave/Island from TDKB Mod(Back O Beyond)

TDK Bunker/Batcave

Bruce Waynes Penthouse

Bat Signal

Detailed Radar/Map w/ Batmod Icons

Installation:

Step 1 - extract the GTA The Dark Knight Begins.rar to the place of your choice...

Step 2 - copy the GTA San Andreas folder from mod to your Rockstar Games folder, replace all files, and then move to next step...

Step 3 - use a IMG Tool of your choice to replace all files inside the gta3.img and player.img with the ones inside the GTA3 and PLAYER folder, that was copied to your GTA SA 'models' folder in the 2nd step...

Step 4 - once you make sure that you have installed all of the mod in the correct order, plz load up your game if you havent already, and enjoy :D

P.L.E.A.S.E., do not blame me if your game or computer do not work with the installation of this mod, it is between you and your ability to install this correctly by reading the Installation Information, if you do however need any buttheadistance or would like to add a comment to this mods well-being, plz email me with the contact us email, i take no responcablitly of what may happend with the mods installation, plz do not complane or ask for help, unless it is really nessary, and do not add me unless you have a good reason to do so, thanks to all who have helped make this possible, you are reweared, and therefore are very well pleased, anyways, thanks to all, and have fun :D

--------BUGS/ERRORS--------

There is a big in which if you spawn more the 3 vehicles with the vehicle spawner, the game will eather crash or lag so bad that most stuff becomes unsolid, ie: Batcave and island in Back O Beyond and LS Bay, also, i really suggest picking your favorite vehicle to drive from the 22 vehicles in the mod, and if your not really sure what whats and what they look like, just spawn the ones that sound familiar and not all of them, then, restart the game and spawn that specific vehicle of your choice, just done spawn more the 3, and please spawn in diffrent spots, so there is no bugs with getting into and out of the vehicle(s)...

There is a bug sometimes with the manor and cave/island in Back O Beyond, at times, some parts become unsolid in diffrent places, one reason is and could be because of the spawners, there is a limit before the game starts to lag or crash with spawnings ingame, so please be careful to not spawn too quick or too much at a time, or else the game will glitch, lag, you name it, so please, take it easy on the spawnings and the game will do fine :D...

--------KEYS/LEGEND--------

to spawn the vehicles in the mod in the order they are in this readme, follow the keys belows, please use only one group at a time, if you use more then one group at a time, the game could crash...

Caps Lock Button and Yes and No, Action Key to select...

Backspace Button and Yes and No, Action Key to select...

Enter Button and Yes and No, Action Key to select...

to make all batman land vehicles boost/jump, ie: cars, bikes, ect, press the Horn Button while in the vehicle...

to change into the diffrent suits in the mod, press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =, \, Numpad 0, Numpad 1, Numpad 3, Numpad 7, Numpad 9 or Numpad + to change out of a suit(s) and return to normal, repress the button you pressed to change into the suit, eather press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, -, =, \, Numpad 0, Numpad 1, Numpad 3, Numpad 7, Numpad 9 or Numpad + again...

to get all of the weapons in the mod, press Numpad 2, Numpad 4, Numpad 6 and Numpad 8, to remove all current weapons from the player, press the Numpad 5 button, repeat this process to get/remove weapons...

to shoot rockets/guns from any of the bat vehicles, ie: land, air, or sea, press the fire, or secondary fire button(s), to fire rockets, press fire button, to fire guns, press secondary fire button...

to change from tumbler to batpod, press submission while in one of them, to change from '89 batmobile to batmissile, press submission while in one of them, keep pressing submission to change from vehicle to vehicle...

to grapple, get the grapple gun from your weapon selection, and aim at any object, such as a building or a house, then you should be teleported at the spot the bullet hits...

--------LINKS--------

Alci's GUI SAAT 1.0 FINAL(optional) - http://gta-worldmods.planet-multiplayer.de...;contentid=2211

Gotham City Mod Demo(optional) -

http://www.moddb.com/games/grand-theft-aut...otham-city-demo

--------CREDITS/CONTACT--------

© 2008-2009 The Dark Knight Modding Team, and many others...(everyone else is in this catagory)

Contact Us - darkknigthmodder@hotmail.com

beta of the mod will be uploaded today sorry still no models so you will need to get them on youre own

i will be trying to create 2 mods now i will try continue knightprowl`s the dark knight begins mod

and i will make my own the one of witch the beta will be released today

download at first post

hey good news the models ar now for download in the first post

greeting elyo

Edited by Mini-Me

Sign in to follow this