:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFTempEx

Time Circut Ideas

Okay, i think i can find the controls for the time circuts, but just in case, please provide where it is including the colors (like red green and yellow). I wanted to chnage the time circuts to using the numbers on the keyboard if it is possible!

Okay, i think i can find the controls for the time circuts, but just in case, please provide where it is including the colors (like red green and yellow).

What are you trying to say :huh:?

Do you want us to write Destination Time, Present Time and Last Time Departed under the Time Circuits ingame?

What are you trying to say :huh:?

Do you want us to write Destination Time, Present Time and Last Time Departed under the Time Circuits ingame?

I just wanted to say that i didnt want to put destination time or anything. Second of All, I want to let dragon king no that it is most likely possible to change the controls and colors from shoot button (cntrl) to num 1 or num 2

Yeah but it would be kind of hard to set the time circuits when ever you press a button you either get out of the car, switch to flying mode etc.

I have them on right and left mouse button.

I refuel the plutonium chamber/Mr. Fusion with an extra mouse button and use the second extra button to enter/exit a car :P.

I do have to admit... It would be nice to use the numpad like it was used in the movie... As it is, The entire :T_CIRC section is extremely sensitive... Change one thing, and nothing works... I tried to add a BC AD option to mine... Didn't work. Also tried to add more zeros to the year... No go... Course I'm a beginner at coding...

Well, simple answer to this, Luikseer,

You wouldn't only need to edit the code that displays the TCs, also you'd need to modify a lot of the :TIME-thread, 'cause if you edit the format of the variables once, you need to change it everywhere.

Yeah I know... But I could never keep track of what replaced what... It was a pain in the arse...

not possible

remember my project? i got input working from no. 0-9, but have to make it actually change the destination time still. (beear in mind its exams and im not doing it now, i did this a while ago(before study time- during the period sa crashed all the time)