Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
♠Grim♂ Reaper 1666◙

haldel 10000

err have you never seen the space odysy films?

and have any suggestions for car colours for it?

here is the colours of the car so far

haldelstart.png

Edited by Grim Reaper1666

err have you never seen the space odysy films?

and have any suggestions for car colours for it?

here is the colours of the car so far

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn316/e...haldelstart.png

Nope never seen them. :P And for the car colors, I would make him black with orange, but I don't know if the colors are supposed to match with something from the Space Odessy movies so I could be very wrong here. :lol:

lol , nice one , but you wrote "destnation time" :)

You idea stealing bast*rd. Here's some things you need to do. Change the Mr. Fusion. Don't forget to change the DeLorean Logo on the back bumper. I'd also changed the color of the headlights to red, and the coil animation to red, so it matches the color of HAL's lens. Change the color of the wormhole too, if you can.

Mr. Fusion

f_haldelfusiom_97c86c1.png

Bumper

f_haldelbackm_5054b71.png

Wheels

f_HALDELWormhm_ef68d1b.png

Actually it looks like that a lens would fit perfectly on the Steering Wheel, even has an indentation for it.

Will you make this ever be released? Because it's cool.... :):):):) Keep Updating Grim Reaper :thumbs::thumbup:

Edited by BTTF HV Series leader

If i'll learn how to change the texture of dmc 13 (I don't know what car and i don't make great textures) i could help you. :)

Too bad my first texture change i done 2 days ago... i change the text on tommy's complete the game t-shirt: "I am a Back to the future FAN!!!" but it's not a good texture :(

Ignore, my first FAILED texture change :(, here is my next try and i thing i made something good, hope you like it.

gta-vc2009-07-1621-09-38-39.jpg

I don't need to make a topic, cuz i won't post my creations anymore :P currently i make a haldel 9000 (My style) (thanks for idea :thumbs:) NOW IN TOPIC!!!

How's you haldel 10000 going?

Sign in to follow this