Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTempEx

Screen Recorder

Can anyone from the team that records for youtube give me a few pointers or programms and some computer charcteristics. I need them for recording my own vids!

THANKS,

BTTFTempEx

Well one thing you could use is FRAPS or Hypercam. I'm not sure what the mod team uses but I'd love to know as well... email me for info: Luikseer@gmail.com

Edited by Luikseer

I had a torrent link to download something bad... So I removed it before you guys saw it....

PC - Fraps

Mac - Screenium

PS3 - Video Camera or a VHS/DVD recorder

360 - Video Camera or a VHS/DVD recorder

Linux - no such data in my brain database.

Not sure about the others but I use fraps for recording the game, and Sony Vegas to edit it together.

Laptop specs are below, which seem to work just fine for recording at 1920 x 1080:

XPS_Order.png

I used to use Fraps, then MPEG Wizard to compress it, then Pinnacle Studio to edit it.

Duh, but the Pinnacle crashed because of the file's enormous size while importing.

I already use iMovie :P

Adobe Premier and Sony Vegas are the ones to use. Not sure if they are available on Mac though?...

Nope. Why would Mac need them? It got heaps of its own video editors, some are good, some are crap. The difference must be the titles.

Edited by  iProton

I'm using Vegas 7.0 for my ARM side project: Back to the Future-The Completely Different Trilogy

I'm using Vegas 7.0 for my ARM side project: Back to the Future-The Completely Different Trilogy

would u use vegas to record?

How would I clean up my CPU or RAM with disc defragment or some other program because the whole reason for this post is because my videos are slow (such as coils falling behind)

Ah, don't you just love the smell of burnt Samsung CPU and Fuijitsu HDD in the morning? :)

Sign in to follow this