:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

My normal pc does, but remember normally laptops don't have it, so some people won't be able to use it. They have to buy an external if they want to.

OMG!

I watched the "Atlantis Rooms" video of the SGA Mod in moddb!!

AMAZING!!! :clapping:

You made the animated horizon for the stargate just like in the series!!!

great work zero/micro! ;)

I can't wait to play it!

keep it up! :)

-Shizuma-

PS: quick question x)..... how the gate's shield works in-game?

Thanks a lot , Shizuka , it was a lot of work :) The Gate's shield will be actived by a scientist during a Off-World , but if you kill him , you will control the Shield :)

Exactly like the Iris in the SGC ^^

Edited by Microman

It's Shizuma :P:lol:

I don't even care about the color tone, it looks so great!

so..

The SGA mod it's going to be released before V1.5? :)

nice work!

I'm impressed! =D

-Shizuma-

PS: another quick question x).... are you going to make the main characters for the SGA mod?

I would like to play as Mrs. Emmagan and Mr. Dex (DIE WRAITH SCUM!) :P:lol:

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

no finnaly the 1.5 will be out before the atlantis minimod , because we need to do a lot of work of the SGA mod so we launch the 1.5 , after that will be the SGA one and the V2 after ^^

NICE! :clapping:

I can't wait!

can you tell me about all the planed features for the SGA mod? (what you haven't done yet :P )

It's possible to make animations for the player dialing the gate? (animations like in the BTTF SA mod when you fill Mr. Fusion)

If you could manage to make a kawoosh with smoke particles ONLY , would it lag?

I was wondering how big the city is inside in the mod. Just like the series?

It would be awesome! :)

Do you think you could make an intro video for both the SGA and the SSAR mod and change the menu sounds and music?

Keep it up!

-Shizuma-

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

NICE! clapping.gif

I can't wait!

can you tell me about all the planed features for the SGA mod? (what you haven't done yet tongue.gif )

It's possible to make animations for the player dialing the gate? (animations like in the BTTF SA mod when you fill Mr. Fusion)

It would be awesome! smile.gif

Do you think you could make an intro video for both the SGA and the SSAR mod and change the menu sounds and music?

Keep it up!

-Shizuma-

Wow that 's all for the question? :lol:

ok i will try to answer it

1 for the SGA features the list of it not very defined so we will update the list on moddb when we will put a new one but for now all the feature are on the moddb list

2 we try to make some animation when player play with the dhd however we are not animator so that will take long time for do it i think but it's planned

3 a kawoosh with just the smoke it's horrible to see i already try , maybe if we changed the texture that could be good, and i don't think that will lag because just the txd change

4 For the big city surprise suprise but's it's a minimod so don't expect a entire SA replace by atlantis ^^

5 intro video will be made for both mod (SGA and SGREB) and music and sound will be modify only if we could upload it without difficulty , the audio file is very big XD

can you tell me about all the planed features for the SGA mod? (what you haven't done yet :P )

We want to make the ancient control chair , more rooms for Atlantis , maybe some planets , etc :)

I try to make an animation for the DHD but it's difficult :P

I don't know if it's possible with smoke particles ...

Atlantis is approximately 4.5 kilometers long ... The HiveShip is bigger ( 11 kilometers )

I already tried to change the sounds of the menu during the development of the V1 , I had to re-install my game X-D But I can make an Intro video :)

-Shizuma-

Sorry about that X-D

Are you guys planning to put atlantis on his own planet from only water? Or still putting it in San Andreas?

And are you guys planning on making somekind of button you could activate in Atlantis to go to the version in space? And do you guys have the shield around the city up already?

Sorry for so many questions, I was just wondering :P

I'm also curious as I hope Atlantis Is its own planet. Can it be installed with the main mod (obviously when their both finished and/or playable) and gated to like another planet?

on the map you will find atlantis and only a big ocean for the moment, for atlantis going to space is impossible with the actual atlantis to big and too much face.

and the shield for the city is not ready yet but we will done.

And you can't installed owith the main mod if you are a noob but if you had a lot of knowledge you can

Hmmm, isn't there a way to just make the interiors of Atlantis interiors so that you could put the model of only the outside into space with the corona's aswell as the model on the 'planet'?

So that you're beable to put in atlantis in space aswell.

on the map you will find atlantis and only a big ocean for the moment, for atlantis going to space is impossible with the actual atlantis to big and too much face.

and the shield for the city is not ready yet but we will done.

And you can't installed owith the main mod if you are a noob but if you had a lot of knowledge you can

The Atlantis objects can be placed in space though if you move the objects to the space interior and edit the corrisponding code. So even though you can't fly it, you could have a choice between two seperate mods, one in space and one on the water. ;)

I take it all the rooms inside Atlantis are seperate interiors to the main Atlantis models, and you just teleport between the main model and the interiors? Cause if thats the case then the code from the V1 SECRET could be used to have 'Rising from sea bed' and 'Going into space' cutscenes, and the interior teleport point could be moved depending on where Atlantis currently is (sea bed, sea lvl or space).

Is it all based in the SCM or is some of it in Cleos? I'm more comfortable with Cleo opcodes than I am with SCM but I'm sure I'll pick it up if I have to :P

I fixed most of the bugs in V1. Not all of them though, still getting the hang of coding. :D

any news about realsed date or the website

Edited by ali

Ali, shutup! They're not going to tell that!

What orgcon said was exactly what I meaned!

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

can i request ali gets a warning for nagging about release dates, besides the more you ask ali they will just delay the release date to punish you.

any news about realsed date or the website

**** link removed - not funny ****

It took a lot of work and months to make but It's finally finished!

credits to Zero/Microman for the models and coding

any problem, report it here and we will help :)

ENJOY!

V2.0 Coming Soon!

The features will be revealed soon!

Edited by Mike

Just cheacked on the site to see if its true, and it is! :o

V1.5 is amazing :D

Edited by Orgcon

Enjoy your 3 hour suspension, not impressed. I wouldn't have minded so much if it was actually possible to close the f***ing browser! <_<