:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

I'd really like to see someone get this mod working for Anderius. Anderius would just be more awesome if it had a stargate... even if just to teleport to the other side of the map.

I like the fact that I can put 2 gates where ever I want. I just had an idea... maybe easy, maybe not so easy. For people that enjoy the Stargate mod, but don't want the complete add on, or want it in their modded game, what if there was a way to just spawn a pair of Stargates and DHD's where ever you wanted, in a clean or modded version of SA? Maybe have it play nice in Anderius, or with BTTF. Just a thought

the only problem it's if i do somethings like that i had to put in cleo and with my actual knowledge i can't put my code into a cleo file because is too huge and need many many models

the only problem it's if i do somethings like that i had to put in cleo and with my actual knowledge i can't put my code into a cleo file because is too huge and need many many models

I understand that now. I tried doing it myself, but I think I bit off more than I could chew :D

I just thought it would be nice to have a 'mini mod' and be able to spawn just a pair of gates, where ever you wanted, clean or modded version of sa, without and crashes, able to teleport you anywhere on the map :)

Edited by Tech_E

Thanks , DK :)

We're stll alive ! X-D

Tel'Tak / Al'Kesh Interior :

TelTakHyperSpace.jpg

BC-304 / X-303 Interior :

CouloirsX304.png

F302Bay2.png

Ha'tak Interior ( HyperSpace ) :

HatAkHyperSpace.jpg

epic, and are electricty particles possible (for a supergate in future versions) so that you could have electricity arching between the supergate sections when it is dialed.

Yes and no, Its do-able but it looks s**t and is actually quite difficult to do anyway. ;)

Love the destiny.

Would the kino be possible as a weapon slot but operated by remote that would give you the a controllable rc 1st person camera then you could bring it back to you or collect it.

We also need "Rush" and "Young" models so they can constantly fight each other. :P

Also would it be possible to create a installer for this version or the next Please.

rush and young already made i will post pic soon and kino as already work ^^ and for the new installer we will see at the end but i don't have any knowledge with that

Yeah Eli Wallace , Matthew Scott , Ronald Greer , Nicholas Rush and Everett Young are ready :)

i can't get the Stargate Atlantis mini mod to work! i can get it to load ok....& when the game starts....it just crashes after a split second of appearing! anyone got a patch or fix for this please?