:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

General Hammond looks perfect! So do Teal'c and Jack, but I'd say you still have a small bit of work to do with Daniel.

Thats a bit backwards. Its Daniel and Hammond thats perfect, all the others are not scaled well. Teal'c, Sam and Jack look like little kids cause their heads are too big, the heads need shrinking a little.

And Sam desperatly needs a female body, she looks too butch. :P

1. All the heads are at the same size , I'm not idiot , I can see if head is at the good size on 3dsmax .

2.Try to make a female body on a uniform like this one -_-

1. Well the body must be to small then, cause something is amiss with the scale.

2 Its is easy to remodel the body to a female figure, I could do it if you want. Just dont expect me to retexture it cause I can't texture map for toffee ;)

gta_sa2010-08-2620-26-30-53.jpg

a good shot I got in-game in a showdown :)

comments are welcome ;)

and for the people who have trouble with space...

gta_sa2010-08-2620-30-22-43.jpg

it's that how it looks like for all of you?

or just black and empty with nothing?

-Shizuma

Models added InGame : Destiny , Destiny Embarkation Room, Icarus Base , KINO , DHD SG.U , 'Air' Planet , New Transport Rings ( Pictures are coming soon ;) )

Edited by Microman

:o The Destiny! I really need to get my ass in gear and start playing the mod. I DLed it and never got around playing it. And I bet I won't have the time now since college starts back up tomorrow.

This is something I should have done a long time ago but I only just got around to doing it cause I'm lazy...

Atlantis in V2 :D Enjoy!

Deleted:(

Edited by Orgcon

Why? Everyone knows what it is, plus V1 is old news. Everyone here knows the secret in V1 by now and its not as if I'm giving away any secrets in V1.5

Excellent, Hammond has to be my favorite by far (RIP Don Davis). I love this mod, can't wait to do a movie remake. B)

I have a slight feeling you've already been beaten to that. Thats all I'm saying ;)

I have a slight feeling you've already been beaten to that. Thats all I'm saying ;)

Oh I'm sure I won't be the first, but since there are hundreds of episodes to choose from, I'm thinking I won't have a problem choosing something that hasnt been done yet ;)

I'd really like to see someone get this mod working for Anderius. Anderius would just be more awesome if it had a stargate... even if just to teleport to the other side of the map.

I like the fact that I can put 2 gates where ever I want. I just had an idea... maybe easy, maybe not so easy. For people that enjoy the Stargate mod, but don't want the complete add on, or want it in their modded game, what if there was a way to just spawn a pair of Stargates and DHD's where ever you wanted, in a clean or modded version of SA? Maybe have it play nice in Anderius, or with BTTF. Just a thought.

I modelled the SuperGate a looong time ago and I got it InGame but we don't see the utility to put the SuperGate in this mod for the moment :)