:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

-________- You are doing exactly like Ali to find the previous Easter Egg :/ But if you want :/

how do I make the X-303 fly out of the base like you did in a video showing the take off? =)

I wonder why the Stargate Horizon it's not the same as the one seen in the SGA Mod Video =/

What Zero said , but we also don't want to give the good features now :P

The game is still very buggy. The ground mission at area 69 crashes after 30 secs due to a sound error bug, but I think that might be resoveable with a different d3d9.dll, and the eax.dll sounds worse than the original.

GTA SA has to be the worse game for sound support, even sadder the game is only 3 or 4 sounds timberal. ¬_¬

Might have to get some help from the Russians again, they pwn ponies for breakfast!

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to mention, How the heck did you manage to recomepile the SCM with 2 major errors in it! :huh:

(I would like to point out at this time that I was not in the SCM to cheat on easter eggs, but to mearly change the clothes you start with ;) )

Anyway the errors in the SCM are as follows;

The first one is you have 2 threads with the same title [COSGC] that confuses the compiler.

The second is in the :REQUIEMAIR_5794 thread line 112693, there is a

Jump @PLCHUTE_3935

to the thread PLCHUTE_3935 that does not exist and that isnt even part of the requiem thread, which is probably why the requiem mission crashes at the end. I tried to fix it but I have no idea which thread to jump it too instead.

I know these are the only 2 major errors currently cause I did a quick bodge job of fixing them both and didn't get anymore errors and the scm recompiled (it didn't load IG though obviously).

I'll get more info on this.

Edited by Orgcon

who are you to judge :P

A member of the mod team and I think this is not honest to destroy all our work like that ...

One more thing I forgot to mention, How the heck did you manage to recomepile the SCM with 2 major errors in it!

there is no error in the scm but it will have if you open it without the main.txt original

Edited by zero

A member of the mod team and I think this is not honest to destroy all our work like that ...

Well I'm not destroying it.......... if I wanted to destroy it I would delete the game completely. It's just hard to memorize those different codes like that. would be easier if they weren't just random letters/numbers. Honestly it doesn't ruin gameplay at all. The actual text it shows in game goes too fast to write it down so it basically helps me out.

Ok , if you want ... Anyway , try to do the missions :P

I wish my install would work :(

I've reinstalled a clean copy of SA and followed the installation and used SAMI to add the script. When I start a new game it crashes while loading and the SALimits popup moans of an access violation??????

it's a collision trouble , go to the folder replacetogta3.img in your models directory and replace it manually

sure, when i find them.

So read the ReadMe é___é And they are still at the desert airport , so this is not SO difficult to find the red markers^^

I wish my install would work :(

I've reinstalled a clean copy of SA and followed the installation and used SAMI to add the script. When I start a new game it crashes while loading and the SALimits popup moans of an access violation??????

I answered your question on the forum ... It's a problem with SAMI , you need to install the files manually . The Game will work if you replace the files "Countn2_13.col" and "Countn2_1.col" . But install all the files , it's important :)

I manually replaced the files in gta3.img with the corresponding ones form the "replaceGTA3img" folder rebuilt the archive and the result was the same.

Heres the exact error message

errormessage.png

I'm running windows 7 home ed and the game is in compatibility mod on XP sp3

Did you install this mod on a clean version of GTA San Andreas

It's just hard to memorize those different codes like that. would be easier if they weren't just random letters/numbers. Honestly it doesn't ruin gameplay at all. The actual text it shows in game goes too fast to write it down so it basically helps me out.

Thats what 'Pause/Brief' is for ;)

On another note, is it just me or does anyone else have problems dialing San Andreas from Abydos? The gate just fails and shuts down, the address is right cause I got it from the message box.

Edited by Orgcon

You have to search San andreas' adress ... Try to kill all the jaffas of the Hat'Ak and go the the Pel'Tak normally you will have San Andreas' Adress

i have proplem with sgc adrees the dail fail it is correct i got him from message box

You have to search San andreas' adress ... Try to kill all the jaffas of the Hat'Ak and go the the Pel'Tak normally you will have San Andreas' Adress

I did, thats how I got the address. Abydos gate wont lock it.

Also I did a part of the combination lock on abydos and opened one of the doors (not the one I wanted though) and for some reason I cant seem to activate the combination locks anymore normally they flash when you stand next to them and press action but now they don't so I don't know if they are working or not :(

Also starting with the save, I can't activate the rings into the Hatak at area 69 anymore, its like the rings aren't even there. :(

Another bug is space, I know its only a quick fix till V2 but the RC controls dont work, you can only go up cause I think you set gravity too low, instead of '0' I suggest maybe '1' would be better. Not to mention the camera angle for small craft is the same as it is for large craft and you can't see the object you are flying, or for the large craft you can't see anything but the object.

Edited by Orgcon

Another bug is space, I know its only a quick fix till V2 but the RC controls dont work, you can only go up cause I think you set gravity too low, instead of '0' I suggest maybe '1' would be better. Not to mention the camera angle for small craft is the same as it is for large craft and you can't see the object you are flying, or for the large craft you can't see anything but the object.

you have to press B for boost in space , that work with rc vehicule and normal one

and we have no choise with the size of the ship due to the hyperspace particule.

Edited by zero

apropos hyperspace: i press "Fire" but nothing happens...

tried it with deathglider, the hatak and the alkesh

->and i also cant get into the promotheus, press "Action" and again nothing happens...

i really love this mod, but these problems annoying me a little bit^^

I know , I have the sam problems ... My PC i not "powerfull" enough ... But anyway we will remove the Space for the next versions if we have this problems ...

after p2 of stargate 1994 mission what i do when i go to the red mark i will be oneel then with me abydon and soldier what i do

Did you install this mod on a clean version of GTA San Andreas

Yep I uninstalled the previous game, then deleted the san andreas folder to make sure no other rogue files where there (CLEO, etc).

My SA is also v1