:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

If you want to make the "disabling pods" , it's not a problem I think ...

And keep in mind that we are NOT on Garry's Mod ... It's GTASA ... The sounds will maybe be available for the V2 we will see , I already have the sounds ... But not for all the ships ... Otherwise , the game will crash very often like every ten Minutes ^^

And Yeah ... You'll have to ascend to go in space ... And the Hyperspace will allow you to go with the Prometheus from Earth to San Andreas for example ...

And of course , yes (I think that's obvious ... ) ,the enemies will not see you when you will be invisible ...

If you want to make the "disabling pods" , it's not a problem I think ...

And keep in mind that we are NOT on Garry's Mod ... It's GTASA ... The sounds will maybe be available for the V2 we will see , I already have the sounds ... But not for all the ships ... Otherwise , the game will crash very often like every ten Minutes ^^

And Yeah ... You'll have to ascend to go in space ... And the Hyperspace will allow you to go with the Prometheus from Earth to San Andreas for example ...

And of course , yes (I think that's obvious ... ) ,the enemies will not see you when you will be invisible ...

very good!! ^^ :thumbup:

but I noted something in the videos I saw XD

what happens if you fly into a planet?

do you enter into the atmosphere realistically, or no? XD

I hope that the ships haves peds inside (solidiers, wraith, jaffas,....you know what I mean) ^^

so it's not like it's abandoned and desserted XD

I was wondering...

how can you make a kawoosh effect close to the garry's mod that the game's engine can handle?

*stupid engine limitations golly* <_<

Just imagine how good it would be if somehow you may find a way to make effects on SA like in Garry's mod XD

Pray for that to happen someday :P

also...

I was thinking...

it is possible to add the Stargate Atlantis minimod into this mod?

so we have Atlantis ingame ;)

I always wanted a Stargate mod for SA that had the elements of Atlantis and SGC

also, take a close look of what I found please

do you think that that may be possible to do with SA's crappy engine? :P

at least something close to that

If you don't mind...

can you tell me a list of the features for V2? :)

thanks

-Shizuma-

PS: I apogize if I'm being annoying by making too many questions

very good!! ^^ thumbup.gif

but I noted something in the videos I saw XD

what happens if you fly into a planet?

do you enter into the atmosphere realistically, or no? XD

I hope that the ships haves peds inside (solidiers, wraith, jaffas,....you know what I mean) ^^

so it's not like it's abandoned and desserted XD

I was wondering...

how can you make a kawoosh effect close to the garry's mod that the game's engine can handle?

*stupid engine limitations golly* dry.gif

Just imagine how good it would be if somehow you may find a way to make effects on SA like in Garry's mod XD

Pray for that to happen someday tongue.gif

also...

I was thinking...

it is possible to add the Stargate Atlantis minimod into this mod?

so we have Atlantis ingame wink.gif

I always wanted a Stargate mod for SA that had the elements of Atlantis and SGC

also, take a close look of what I found please

do you think that that may be possible to do with SA's crappy engine? tongue.gif

at least something close to that

If you don't mind...

can you tell me a list of the features for V2? smile.gif

thanks

-Shizuma-

PS: I apogize if I'm being annoying by making too many questions

difficult to answer to all tyhat question XD

first if you go into the planet you will put go to the map (for exemple if you go to earth, the ship will be put to the earth map )

for the moment the inside on the ship are empty for a good reason , path of the ped

i don't think we can make a kawoosh like garry's mod because SA engine is very limited

the minimod and the mod will be not in the same mod , due to the story of the both mod , the first mod take place before anubis destroy abydos (middle of season 6 of SG1) and the minimod have no link with the main mod , because they take place on the attack of the wraith (end of season 1 begining of season 2)

and for flying atlantis i think we can do it i think but for the shield it will be very difficult due to the size of the city.

and for the list of the V2 we have pretty much :

Event Horizon animation

Puddle Jumper (open and close)

StarGate Command (SGC)

Prometheus

Hat'ak

Goa'Uld StaffWeapons

F302

Râ's ship

Prometheus' weapon system

"Free" DHD (You can type the adress you want on the keyboard ,the gate can now fail )

Space and HyperSpace ( including the Earth and San Andreas , as planets )

InGate animation

Requiem Of San Andreas V2

Abydos V2

Hat'ak's interior

Prometheus warehouse

F302 Airport

Puddle Jumper Drones

SG1-team and General Hammond

Non-Canon Hero and his two brothers

The emperor ( father of the hero )

Râ player model

Jaffas

Primas

for that all you would need is a object with an animated texture where you hip is teleported into it and when you turn off hyperspace you are teleported to your destination.

We planned to make this animation , just be patient :)

difficult to answer to all tyhat question XD

first if you go into the planet you will put go to the map (for exemple if you go to earth, the ship will be put to the earth map )

for the moment the inside on the ship are empty for a good reason , path of the ped

i don't think we can make a kawoosh like garry's mod because SA engine is very limited

the minimod and the mod will be not in the same mod , due to the story of the both mod , the first mod take place before anubis destroy abydos (middle of season 6 of SG1) and the minimod have no link with the main mod , because they take place on the attack of the wraith (end of season 1 begining of season 2)

and for flying atlantis i think we can do it i think but for the shield it will be very difficult due to the size of the city.

and for the list of the V2 we have pretty much :

Event Horizon animation

Puddle Jumper (open and close)

StarGate Command (SGC)

Prometheus

Hat'ak

Goa'Uld StaffWeapons

F302

Râ's ship

Prometheus' weapon system

"Free" DHD (You can type the adress you want on the keyboard ,the gate can now fail )

Space and HyperSpace ( including the Earth and San Andreas , as planets )

InGate animation

Requiem Of San Andreas V2

Abydos V2

Hat'ak's interior

Prometheus warehouse

F302 Airport

Puddle Jumper Drones

SG1-team and General Hammond

Non-Canon Hero and his two brothers

The emperor ( father of the hero )

Râ player model

Jaffas

Primas

Nice! ^^

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions ;)

I see, so, you cannot make a good kawoosh effect because of engine limitations...; then now that I think about it...what do you think you can make in SA with it's engine limitations?

It is necessary to use coronas instead of cloud and smoke particles?

any chances of making paths for the peds soon?

maybe you can make the Stargate Atlantis mod an addon

well, it's up to you :P

one more thing ^^

you can use this information to work on the puddle jumper easier in it's features for the mod ;)

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Gateship

-Shizuma-

Edited by 88milesperhour!

Nice! ^^

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions ;)

I see, so, you cannot make a good kawoosh effect because of engine limitations...; then now that I think about it...what do you think you can make in SA with it's engine limitations?

well, it's up to you :P

one more thing ^^

you can use this information to work on the puddle jumper easier in it's features for the mod ;)

any news image

-Shizuma-

And you're the right guy to talk about annoying...

ali just go away and make a time machine , go to the future and play with the mod if you are very hurry ( i think is hurry) to play with the mod.

Nice! ^^

thanks for taking the time to answer my questions wink.gif

well, it's up to you tongue.gif

one more thing ^^

you can use this information to work on the puddle jumper easier in it's features for the mod wink.gif

-Shizuma-

we already use a kind of hybrid of smoke particule and corona , for the path i i can't do it and micro too so i don't think that will be available .

for atlantis it will not be an addon because is a minimod , a separate things for a separate galaxy ^^.

We will try but as I said , we can't put a lot of particles ... We have 7 particles , and sometimes 8 particles for the chevrons , the kawoosh has 3-4 particles . But if you put for example ... I don't know ...26 particles on the kawoosh , it wont be good for the bad PCs ...

The BTTF2 Delorean is using 98 particles for the coils, and then factor in the coils and its in the couple hundreds in use all at once. Whats even harder is that the Delorean itself is moving as well, so it has to constantly be loading models, but at any single point during time travel, there are over 100 particles on the screen. And if you're restricting your work because you want to keep it workable for those with low spec machines, thats bad because you're not realizing the full potential of SA.

The BTTF2 Delorean is using 98 particles for the coils, and then factor in the coils and its in the couple hundreds in use all at once. Whats even harder is that the Delorean itself is moving as well, so it has to constantly be loading models, but at any single point during time travel, there are over 100 particles on the screen. And if you're restricting your work because you want to keep it workable for those with low spec machines, thats bad because you're not realizing the full potential of SA.

the only problem is the particule for the chevron is not building like your's particule,i need to erase it on coding for stopping particule and if i remove the reference the particule stay.

Edited by zero

Then give it a shorter livetime, like Blue did :P.

change the parameters so they get deleted once their lifetime runs out.

If its an expanding particle, do the same, then have a second particle that keeps the big size.

change the parameters so they get deleted once their lifetime runs out.

If its an expanding particle, do the same, then have a second particle that keeps the big size.

yes my master :lol: thanks for the information