:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

You know gameznerd, You say one more thing about CJ and microman and zero's english and you'll be suspended for 3 hours. They live in a country where english isn't their native language. And they speak damn good for it. What's your excuse? At least they don't claim to have great english and make many errors when typing. So knock your s**t off.

I'm so sorry i'm going to reply to this s**t but i have to. Gameznerd lives in the same country as me. He is 100% dutch and he isn't that good at english as he thinks he is. I think it's safe to say that if you ask anyone here on this forum, even the people who's native language is English that they will say my English is good.

I don't say i never make mistakes, because i do make mistakes. Everyone can make a mistake with a language. It's normal to make a mistake at a language which you don't speak. So Gameznerd needs to stop thinking he's the best at english because he's not. The only people who are good at english in my opinion are:

Adam

Mike

Blue

RG

GS

Nerdman is getting better at it

Say what you like about me but never tell me i am bad at a language. I speak:

Dutch

Spanish

German

English

This has been the last time i have posted here because Gameznerd thinks he's almighty.

I rest my case.

Edited by crazyjointje

arent i good at English, considering i am English so it is the only language i know.

and did gameznerd create that extra account to try and shift the attention to that account instead?

yeah he do the same thing on moddb and autodestruc himself

abusive.jpg

see by yourself ^^

The only people who are good at english in my opinion are:

Adam

Mike

Blue

RG

GS

<_<

Thanks alot. I myself do make mistakes, but right after I submit my post I proof read my text. That's why most of the posts that are by me have edit information at the end.

Edited by Joe Statler

The only people who are good at english in my opinion are:

Adam

Mike

Blue

RG

GS

hey what about me?

he forget a lot of peaple on that forum :lol:

however not that end gamernerd is eradicate no more problem so back on the topic and if you want to continue to discuss who is good in english create a topic on the playground or on the off topic

Are you sure we're not going to have an epileptic seizure being forced to look at 200+ images flashed infront of our eyes at got knows what speed, all in the space of a couple of seconds!? :dribble2:

I can wait to see it! :lol:

for the moment i have an older anim and he have 216 image flashed during 22 sec ^^, the speed depending of what pc you use for mine he is good and for microman too i will made a vid and put in it later but it's already an older version :D

OO on the video the sound is not synchronised to the anim because fraps lag it a lot, stupid fraps

Edited by zero

Thats actually pretty damn good, it nearly brought a tear to my eye :cry2:

I was expecting it to be really cheesey and naff, but that blew me away! :o

I'm even more impatient now, damn you! <_<

Edited by Orgcon

cheesey and naff

what is that ? in game is better than the vid, the sound is synchronised and the texture for that it's a little better but i wait microman's texture for remade it corectly

woo cool that was almost life like (i mean in quality)

thats makes me want to actually get up out of my chair (i m not going to liek but you know what i mean)

this is errr i ll post when i remember

well anyway it reminds me of the source stagate legacy mod.

what is that ?

I thought Naff was a french word!?

I meant it as, I thought it wouldn't be as good as it was made out to be.

theres quite a few french words in the English language (i suppose thats the normans for you)

and this is on my list of faviorite mods

along with bttf vc

bttf sa

source sg legacy

source omega mod

naff not french i think or his a food company but no pub :lol:

i play on legacy a lot and it is a very good mod too

Edited by zero

Uhhh, that animation looks real good :thumbs:!

This mod is f***ing noob!...

Oright, who the f**k is he?...

I always was the opinion to keep IPs not hidden to the public, but seeing two posts in a row in that one asks who the other is AND both IPs match 100%, I was close to do a screenshot of that to show that ridiculous business to all of you rofl_mini.gif.

Adam

Mike

Blue

RG

GS

Hmmm... long time ago when we still were using IP.Board 1.x someone told me I didn't have to excuse for my bad english cause it was real good, is that outdated now? :P.

EDIT:

Oops, forgot a part:

[...] I speak:

[...]

German

You do? Never saw you though :P.

That's the vid ^^, it's a low quality Microman work on a better one

Yeah It was hard but it's finish in no time ! ^^

The anim will be exactly like in this video ( but when I said exactly , it's exactly the same ^^ ) :)

:) Thanks for your opinions guys ! :D

Now I need your opinion on something for the animation :

Do you prefer to see this animation in FullScreen InGame or do you prefer with black bands ?