:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

i reinstalled the game and now when i double click gta sa.exe it doesnt do anything (the process is in task manager but it only uses 5-6 mb of memory

maybe your pc doesn't support the limit adjuster

:roll:

and for atlantis is not very important because the mod have there own story and have a link with stargate SG1 but before they discover atlantis and destroy anubis

Edited by zero

I DID IT! :w00tdance: I completed the mission without it crashing! :smarty:

I found a major bug at the end cutscene though;

For starters you spawn in the wrong place ( behind the garage and not infront of the person telling the story )

And secondly instead of him walking away and disappearing, you walk away and get stuck in a wall :blink: While he just stands still :lol:

And I only get $15000 for working my arse off! What a swizz! :dribble2:

That's a hell of a lot more than Jack O'Neill got for each mission. Remember, he's under the government's payroll. XD

hey hey hey ! Congrats" , Orgcon ! :D

It's the only mission for this V1 , so it's difficult ! :)

And Zero said he will make a patch soooo ...

The Stargate is at the good size ^^ I'm sure :)

But I don't think we're going to use SGA Intro , etc ... :( Because , as I said , we have a story .

The mod is the story of a Rebellion against god Râ ... :)

Oh...I see ;)

but please...use the SGA intro!!!! :(

at least for one time

I want to see it ingame :P

the story sounds great!

anything new about skin models?

I would like to play as John Sheppard in you mod :P

PS: happy birthday microman ;)

Edited by 88milesperhour!

OK they said that it's a totally different story from the two series. So why the hell would there be a John Sheppard model. But I do think that the CJ model should have some changes (including clothing) to fit someone that would be in a resistance. Maybe a new kind of SG-C uniform or something.

@88milesperhour! :

I need to talk with Zero about that . And for a model of John Sheppard , I don't think it's possible...

@Nikaido :

I already begin to reskin CJ :) But it will be long ! I'm talking about remake all the textures from the Player.IMG o_o

I think CJ will be a white guy ! But I don't really see the style of clothes the rebellion can have ! o_o

PS : Thanks , 88milesperhour! ;)

EDIT : I'll see for the "new kind of SG-C uniform" ^^

Edited by Microman

EDIT : I'll see for the "new kind of SG-C uniform" ^^

All you'd really need to do is take the uniform from the army peds and edit it so it looks more like what the SG-C would have. And then add it to the clothing lists in one of the stores. But then it may not be possible, since those uniforms are apart of the ped's texture. Just trying to give you ideas.

Edited by Nikaido

I already made a SGC uniform for the "army" model a long time ago :)

But I have to change a lot of textures like the american flag on the "Ammu-Nation" logo , the story takes place on an other planet , so ... They can't know the american flag or thing like that :)

My TV comes in really handy sometimes. I figured since I was experiencing crashes with the mod, why not have the task manager opened on the TV and run the mod on my monitor. Well it did the kind of crash that doesn't allow you to return to the desktop, so I just went to the task manager (which was already opened on my TV) and ended the process.

Anyways, got it working now, without having to do a reinstall of SA.

I use the Solid Snake player model from the Zanzibar mod, It works nice in game. Plus I replaced the Hydra with the F35 whch also looks pretty cool B) Nowhere near as good as the F302 though! ;) Have you even modeled that yet?

The F302 ? No , I don't modelled it :)

I don't know too if we need it ! ^^

I've noticed that the game only crashes when the application starts with the SG/San Andreas intros. When that happens I have to reinstall the mod. Now when I first start playing the reinstalled application the intros don't show up and the game works fine.

Oh yea, and this game is too f*cking hard. I keep on getting killed when I get close to the Stargate. And I use the BAGUVIX cheat but it doesn't help against explosions. Oh yea and I can't get my trainer (PIZZADOX) to work with it. Any other trainers that may work?

You mean the screens "SGC" and "SGA" when you start the game ? O_o , so , it's a problem with the limit adjuster ! You're sure you replaced/extract OUR limit adjuster ?

Yes , as I said before , we're trying to make the V1 difficult because it only have 1 mission and things like that :)

You're sure you replaced/extract OUR limit adjuster ?

Of course, I'm not that much of a moron that I can't replace the files in the directory folder you supplied with the original ones.

Even though, yours is the only limit adjuster that I currently have on my computer. Should I turn off the frame limiter in the Display options menu?

Edited by Nikaido

the frame limiter is use on mine so normally they can work correctly

planetary flag will be done later and for the title the story will be explain a little more but we need the character for that before

Do you want/need any help with the English translations? :D

Its just that it taken straight from a translator and reads poorly and sometimes makes no sense, its what we call Pigeon English :lol:

if you want because my english is a little too much french

Well I wrote the mission out in better English, but I can't fully test it because the game crashes halfway through still! :lol: Damn those Streaming sounds! <_<

I uploaded the new 'American.gxt' its here if you want it;

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mntg1tmkwdga

Enjoy, and if you manage to complete it, :good: