:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

The story have a link with stargate SG1 not atlantis however puddle jumper will be in the future version

Have you ever noticed that the stargate is too small in comparison. Not that its desperately important right now, but it does need to be made biggar at some point. :P

Its not to scale with the series, plus eventually it needs to be big enough to get a Puddle Jumper through it :lol:

This gate have exactly the scale of the gate from SGTC :)

It's the good scale ... ^^

any chances of making San Andreas the Atlantis city depicted in the series? :P

I would be cool to start the game in Atlantis with a different and similar story!

you know...fighting the wraith....investigating other planets...

flying in the space...

sounds hard to do doesn´t it? XD

Edited by 88milesperhour!

Well , it's Atlantis ! X-D Ô_Ô :)

I don't know ^_^

the soldiers bug is hilarious XD

:lol:

the jumper idea sounds great!

but at the same time sounds senseless because you will be flying it on earth <_<

at least make it able to go underwater so we can see hidden places with enemies in the bottom of the ocean like an abandoned base or something like that :lol: . but in other "planets maps" instead of SA map of course

It will be much better when you make maps for the space....Atlantis....other "planets"... :P

ocean like an abandoned base or something like that

Actually the underwater base in SG-Atlantis was not a base at all, but a moving mining platform created to take advantage of the thermal energy that was being released. But for some reason the ancients never got it to work correctly and gave up on the damn thing.

Don't forget ! The Mod DON'T take place on Earth ! :)

It take place on the planet of San Andreas ! :)

As I said it's a totally different story ! ;)

And I think you will like it :)

Edited by Microman

mine still crashes i did everything i have found (rebuilding gta3.img had an error though so could someone send me theres to see if that works.

you have replace that it will replace like the col and the icons.6 and the fam?

and you put all the file for SA in your SA folder?

you have replace that it will replace like the col and the icons.6 and the fam?

and you put all the file for SA in your SA folder?

yes i copied the files inside over to mine

what if i try to put the files in using sami?

Look for a tool called 'crazy img tool' thats what I used and it works fine.

It means that you can replace all the files at once and you don't have to search for them, you just browse for the files you replacing with, from wherever you put them, highlight them all and press 'replace' it does it all for you in seconds and rebuilds at the same time, bosch, job done.

<_< The mission is imposible to complete! Cause half way into the second wave, the game crashes at the same point everytime! :cry2: Its not a sound error, the game just cuts out and goes back to desktop without any crash reports or anything!!! :huh:

I'm guessing the blue triangle is the Ha'tak mothership? Although when I go to it, there is nothing to target :o

nothing to target but you need to wait that blue triangle go to area 69 and you will see the hatak you can't go to las venturas because they crash like you said and i don't know why they do that

Edited by zero

that is very weird because it's very stable just the mission crash but it's a lilltle normal because there are a lot of ships to control in the same time

Actually the underwater base in SG-Atlantis was not a base at all, but a moving mining platform created to take advantage of the thermal energy that was being released. But for some reason the ancients never got it to work correctly and gave up on the damn thing.

then the team should make a mission where you must go with a jumper to the bottom of the sea to search for Atlantis and make it go to surface just like in the series ;)

I wonder if is possible to make you able go to space in the mod with a jumper, well that would be impressive O_o

Impossibeble! Plus making a Jumper fly and go underwater! Please, one or the other not both! ;)

We're going to make the space , and we're going to make the puddle Jumper and it's able to go in space so why not ? ^^

But I don't know for the sea :s

We're going to make the space , and we're going to make the puddle Jumper and it's able to go in space so why not ? ^^

But I don't know for the sea :s

goodness...I really hope is possible to make it able to go underwater!

I wonder why orgcon said is impossible O_o

and you should make the game´s intro the Stargate Atlantis Intro!!! ;)

It would defineately fit perfectly

I would like to request a feature if you allow me :)

is possible for you to use the Stargate Atlantis soundtracks for the game?

and make the stargate a bit bigger, so the jumper can fit into the gate ;)

The Stargate is at the good size ^^ I'm sure :)

But I don't think we're going to use SGA Intro , etc ... :( Because , as I said , we have a story .

The mod is the story of a Rebellion against god Râ ... :)