:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
zero

Stargate San Andreas Rebellion

space travel will be include in future version the concept you can go in space with all the ship and go to the hyperspace with the prometheus or the hatak.

the ring transporter are already in the game for acces some building

So are you guys experiencing as many bugs with this mod as with the BTTF Mini-mod?

Nooo ... We only have a little problem with the mission , but the mod is stable for this V1 :)

space travel will be include in future version

How will it work exactly? Making it an interior would make it more of a spacey walled room than outer space.

when you're high enough in the sky and if you have a spaceship (hatak,deathglider,alkesh,puddle jumper,f302,teltak,prométheus) you will put in space , it will be a large box when you can move and the gravity was nul and when you want to go to hyperspace, you will put a keypress and go to the destination and for the interior it's a good idea

Isn't there a limited number of interiors?

Technically it isn't, but engine-wise it is if you know what I mean.

There is a way to add another interior by simply making a map separated from the SA map then just have a teleporter that allows you to teleport to the interior then back. This is the case of the Mysterix Mod (I think).

when you're high enough in the sky and if you have a spaceship (hatak,deathglider,alkesh,puddle jumper,f302,teltak,prométheus)

Oh, you meant beyond the map boundaries? lol ok very simple solution (player really really high up + night time). The problem is that the hardwired code that keeps aircraft-type vehicles from going beyond the boundaries vertically by pulling them back inside will draw the spaceships back within the boundary. They will be like modern spacecrafts crashing towards the Earth.

You'll need to use a code that will keep that from happening. The opcode that allows you to "push" a vehicle forward, no matter how great the force/speed is, can make this possible (I forgot this opcode though, but it worked for me well, especially for making vehicles accelerate faster or make the bike fly E.T.-style lol), unless you know a better solution like mimicking the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyf-k6HYNSQ.

cool the bubble XD and for the gravity i have an idea with this script but i need to test it ^^

OK, this will probably be asking for too much, but why not control the Prometheus/Ha'tak from the bridge, instead of like a normal vehicle in-game. Since there will most likely be a lot of game-play on the ships themselves. Or at least there should be.

OFF-TOPIC: I just had an idea but it wouldn't be right for this mod. But here goes. If there's ever an ANDROMEDA (TV series) mod, make the controls for slipstream a rhythm game, cause it would be too damn hard to pilot through it. Just an idea.

Edited by Nikaido

control the Prometheus/Ha'tak from the bridge

already my idea but we need to model the bridge first

and for control the hatak and the prometheus i will create the control and the action of it a little like in battlefield with the ship but we need to made bridge before

The Idea I had for the Prometheus/Ha'tak, was like the 'Highwind' in FF7. You control the movement across space from the outside of the ship like any normal vehicle, but when you press a certain button like camera change or something, it enters the ship (and loads an interior of the ship that doesn't move) and then you have control of the Player Character to run around the ship. And maybe if posible, be able to fly smaller transport/fighter vehicles out of the hanger? :huh:

Maybe I'm asking too much for that last bit to work, but the first bit is probably the best idea. Because controlling from the bridge would be awkward! Maybe :P

Nice. You don't just drive them as normal vehicles, you can also roam around in the interior. Just what I like with huge vehicles like these. :D

Other than that, also have stuff like the ship being attacked while in "interior view mode".

Speaking of which, I'm still looking for a drivable caravan with an interior.

Speaking of which, I'm still looking for a drivable caravan with an interior.

Do you mean that enterable RV mod?

Other than that, also have stuff like the ship being attacked while in "interior view mode"

ok need to create the stuff before

Ok , I need your opinion on something , please ...

I have 3 differents textures for the StarGate and I need your opinion because I don't know the one to choose :

this one :

NewStargate3ds.jpg

this one :

NEWSTARGATE3DS-1.jpg

or the ancient one ? :

StargateItsACrazyThingYoucangoquite.jpg

ok , thank for your opinion , I'll use it for the V1

I'd say the second one, but is the second one the same as the first but with a brighter texture?

The only reason I say this is because the first one looks a bit too dark, it needs to be a bit more tropical blue like the third one, as opposed to the dreary dark green that it is ;)

Point for you , Orgcon , the 2nd one is just the first with brighter textures ... ^^ it's just the texture of the "ring" ( you know , the one with the chevrons on it :) ) , I changed it because I found one with more details ! ^^

I think I will take the texture of the "ring" from the 2nd one and make it more dark :) I'm not sure I'll see ^^

anyway , thanks for opinions , guys ! ^^

When are you going to make the gate from the Pegasus Galaxy? :P

Will the ancients/atlantians even be in-game or is this going to be about just the Goa'uld?

I don't really know , I only know a little part of the Story and for the StarGate from Pegasus , I'll see :)