Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFTIME

I can animate stuff for the mod.

Guys, just to know, I think I can animate stuff for the mod, I have been learning and getting good, I know how to put them in GTA SA, but I think it can also be done in GTA VC. I put up an example in a little while. I use a program called endorphin, and the GTA SA Biohazzard is using it.

Edited by BTTFTIME

You've said this before and it got you knowhere! What the hell makes you think there gonna listen, nevermind change there minds!? -_-

No wait: SHOW us.

Just want to know if they need an animator, I can do it, trust me. I caould do marty and doc animations, hoverboard riding animations, and guitar playing animations.

What Orgcon said, although I didn't understand anything he said. Dude, they won't take you in the team. Live with it.

Edited by RG-FM 2.0

the best way it's first to made it then you propose to the team

the best way it's first to make it, then you propose it to the team

Yeah, preferably by PM! Not by posting it here of all places <_<

Make a video, god damn it! Of the 3d object, then the in-game.

No, make one that Windows Media Player, Quicktime, VLC, Real player and so on can read. Cause who gaurantees that "endorphin" is legit?

Edited by  iProton

No, make one that Windows Media Player, Quicktime, VLC, Real player and so on can read. Cause who gaurantees that "endorphin" is legit?

Sorry, I can't do that, it dosen't support that.

Use a converter. Use fraps. use screenshots, be creative! You're the one desperate to be accepted.

And i'm not gonna download this judging by last time when i tried to send you my own virus. I still hate you.

Or to photobucket. DO IT PROPERLY. No rapidshare, no mediafire, impress us - BE SMART ENOUGH TO UPLOAD IT TO A STREAM.

Guys, just to know, I think I can animate stuff for the mod, I have been learning and getting good, I know how to put them in GTA SA, but I think it can also be done in GTA VC. I put up an example in a little while. I use a program called endorphin, and the GTA SA Biohazzard is using it.

We already have a rigger/animator, Dragon King, and he is a better one than you could ever be.

Ouch. Snap.. xD

You go, Mark!!

Thank you :D

Not to mention actually showed pictures.

Exactly, that is why I think BTTFTIME is lying. If DK can post 5 pictures of updates in one day, why cant BTTFTIME even post 1?

We already have a rigger/animator, Dragon King, and he is a better one than you could ever be.

oh thank you :D

Hahaha, you hear that BTTFTIME go away. Go home, everyone turn off the lights and keep it quiet. :hide:

Seriously, get a life and stop trying to get in mod team just to get info about it. They will never ever ever take you in the team. Not after what you did, that's first. And second - You can't do anything they need to do(I guess)

Sign in to follow this