Sign in to follow this  
elyo

is it running or is it down agian

how do i install this

is it

just install sa-mp-0.2.2r3_1

and the bttf minimod on youre sa right

greetz elyo

What!? SA-MP is dead untill further notice! End of.

Morning, elyo! SAMP was dead already before some 4 months xD

Till further notice? I think it's totally dead since it's creator and/or proprietor (Doctor Emmett L. Brown, DELB as we all called him) has left the forum/mod all together.

Well Mike said there may be a slight posibillity of it coming back in the future, even if its done by somebody else. Plus its best to see how the SA mini-mod turns out first considering it uses the same files.

For the mini-mod we're waiting for the release of 0.2f so that we can start converting all the new vehicle models to SA as the old ones are outdated, and there are some new ones to be added :D You know the ones :P

I'd bring back SAMP tomorrow if I could, but I don't have a server to host and I can't afford to loan one. Coupled with the fact we'd have to write a new PAWN script (I think) cause DELB's got the old one, and I dout he'd be kind enough to give it away without wanting something in return :lol:

Plus its best to see how the SA mini-mod turns out first considering it uses the same files.

For the mini-mod we're waiting for the release of 0.2f so that we can start converting all the new vehicle models to SA as the old ones are outdated, and there are some new ones to be added :D You know the ones :P

why dont you just ask them to give them to you by PM?

Cause we can't have them till after the release of 0.2f! :uhuh:

Seems only fair if you think about it for a second -_-

sorry im only once or 2ce a week on the forum so

(Dawnt homework) :angry:

greetz

Coupled with the fact we'd have to write a new PAWN script (I think) cause DELB's got the old one, and I dout he'd be kind enough to give it away without wanting something in return :lol:

Hmmm... I might still have an older version of the HyDRA Pawn script coupled with the hover conversion on my Desktop PC.

Maybe I'll try hosting a server the next days, using a dynDNS subdomain since I also have a dynamic IP.

coming back in the future,

lol was that intentional?

I'de be totally in for another round of SAMP I could host servers if needed.

Let me clear this up.

It's coming back when the new version of the BTTF SA mod is released, it's been known for a long time between me and Mike.

None of you are hosting a server with the files without permission from me, end of.

I guess we could try the BTTF VC mod on VCO now...

Edited by Indi.

It's coming back when the new version of the BTTF SA mod is released,

Good Joke :D.

None of you are hosting a server with the files without permission from me, end of.

So you're claiming copyright for a file that you aren't the copyright's owner of?

Good Joke :D.

So you're claiming copyright for a file that you aren't the copyright's owner of?

I edited, some of the files. Also added some scripts of my own.

It's not a joke.

Edited by Indi.

I edited, some of the files. Also added some scripts of my own.

Yeah, but you did not code the whole hYdra GM (or however it is called) script. And since I have added codes like the hover-swap to the original hYdra GM script (together with my carspawn commands), what makes it most likely the same as yours, you can't restrict me to host a server with them.

It's not a joke.

Well, tell me how you want to run a mod, that is/will be coded in main.scm, with SA:MP.

As far as I tested it, SA:MP uses its own script.

Yeah, but you did not code the whole hYdra GM (or however it is called) script. And since I have added codes like the hover-swap to the original hYdra GM script (together with my carspawn commands), what makes it most likely the same as yours, you can't restrict me to host a server with them.

Well, tell me how you want to run a mod that is/will be coded in main.scm wit SA:MP.

As far as I tested it, SA:MP uses its own script.

I thought Blue added that? It's called "Cleo", a script add-on for SA.

VCO Server now online 24/7, IP:

and the port:

Download Vice City Multiplayer installation, the server's no good that much, but for people who own VC and not SA, can use that. I'll activate the SA-MP server in a mo.

Edited by Indi.

I thought Blue added that? It's called "Cleo", a script add-on for SA.

Originally Blue coded the hover-swap in CLEO (in the SA minimod), right, but having seen that the others can't see your DeLoreans after you hover-swapped them, he decided to move that to the pawn/amx script with a quite simple code.

And the new mod for SA wont use CLEO anymore due to some simple reasons:

For the hover conversion you need to define the model identifier in the main.scm.

Creating the hover conversion animation in CLEO with all its parts is not possible since CLEO is too limited.

If they already add code to the main.scm, they can move all of it there.

CLEO has a quite big time lagg compared to main.scm codes, which is an other reason for the port into main.scm.

Originally Blue coded the hover-swap in CLEO (in the SA minimod), right, but having seen that the others can't see your DeLoreans after you hover-swapped them, he decided to move that to the pawn/amx script with a quite simple code.

And the new mod for SA wont use CLEO anymore due to some simple reasons:

For the hover conversion you need to define the model identifier in the main.scm.

Creating the hover conversion animation in CLEO with all its parts is not possible since CLEO is too limited.

If they already add code to the main.scm, they can move all of it there.

CLEO has a quite big time lagg compared to main.scm codes, which is an other reason for the port into main.scm.

Right, thanks. Anyway, I'll be activating the SA-MP server. 30 mins or so.

Sorry for the double post...

It's now back up...

backxru.png

209.250.250.163:2205

Increased player slots on VCO server to "14"! Also have added the SA-MP server to the hosted lists on serverFFS.com

Edited by Indi.

Is it still a 24/7 server or do you need hosters? Cause I can host if you need it

Sign in to follow this