:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive Teaser

Expect both the Rogers and the rr del to remain free roaming vehicles for the foreseeable future.

The railroad won't be released until 0.3 so we have until then to plan a solution for fixing the rogers and del to the rails.

So what you are saying is that both Rogers 131 and the rrdel are going to be free roaming

Wait let me get this striaght so you do not want to release 0.2f because you worry that there are gonna be tons of glitches if you release it now and plus you still got alot to do before it is finished

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT

Einstein has born. I wonder why everyone else already knows everything you just said..

Einstein has born. I wonder why everyone else already knows everything you just said..

sorry it is just that reading all the comments on all the othere things on these posts it just making me say that we need to wait patiently

yeah that's why you are bugging everyone (=nearly the whole Mod Team) for .2f stuff through PM right?

Edited by Mini-Me
Info inserted

Oh great, another one. <_< How many douche bags are going to be let on here before someone takes affirmative action?

Yeah, I know, so you don't need to remind me, I'm not like those idiots who PM everyone to send stuff to them. Have a nice day :)

ok you do not need to call me a good boy just say ok you will wait like evryone else

And those comments also are unneeded.

Watch out on how you behave guy.

I've seen your avatar before Rogers1314-6-0, for some reason it reminds me of every person we've had trouble with, didn't someone use that for a while, like freeman or someone?

None the less, don't turn into another person on the forum's blocked list, if that happens you may never get 0.2f.

EDIT: Also, is your username just some random coincidence or do you actually know anything about trains? Or Sierra Railway's Rogers built ten wheeler? You've got me interested, I don't like being one of the few guys on here who gives two s**ts about steam locomotives.

I've seen your avatar before Rogers1314-6-0, for some reason it reminds me of every person we've had trouble with, didn't someone use that for a while, like freeman or someone?

That's because the Radioactive avatar is the default avatar when no specific avatar is set up by the member in his/her account and those "every person we've had trouble with" never bothered to put up their own avatar thus the Radioactive avatar is displayed.

It was a Time Train or some other locomotive a while back, not a toxic sign one..

That's because the Radioactive avatar is the default avatar when no specific avatar is set up by the member in his/her account and those "every person we've had trouble with" never bothered to put up their own avatar thus the Radioactive avatar is displayed.

Really? I thought default was just blank.

Really? I thought default was just blank.

Never mind. Just checked it, it is blank. Rogers' avatar is one of those choosable ones in the gallery. (Never noticed there was a gallery of "generic" avatars).

Really this has been said over and over.

0.2f is basically 0.2e: bug-fix edition