:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive Teaser

My, oh my. Anyone remember back in the day, when we had the ModDb forums. When all of this was just text, ideas and dreams? When skeptics thought it was impossible?

Well look at this now, full models, animations, everything. This is just pure beauty. I give my most powerful respect an admiration to the gentlemen of this mod. You have kept a great movie alive, and an even better game going with these amazing feats of mods.

My, oh my. Anyone remember back in the day, when we had the ModDb forums. When all of this was just text, ideas and dreams? When skeptics thought it was impossible?

Well look at this now, full models, animations, everything. This is just pure beauty. I give my most powerful respect an admiration to the gentlemen of this mod. You have kept a great movie alive, and an even better game going with these amazing feats of mods.

+1

The thing really looks brilliant, it's like it was real (lol)

Well, you're not the only one. :mellow:

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

You know my birthday is comming up.... in a few months..... I think we need to release it for an early birthday present. :lol:

You know my birthday is comming up.... in a few months..... I think we need to release it for an early birthday present. :lol:

I guess only insiders* know why we can laugh about this xD.

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple
do not rush the team into releasing it do you really want it being as buggy as 0.2e?

Maybe I just wanted the train? not all of 0.2f. :P lol but no I was just kidding anyways.

Guest Dan_The_Pineapple

Your mind games don't work on me Dragon King.

And if he doesn't, you've just killed him! :lol: Well you are the grim reaper I suppose :P

Edited by Orgcon

i am going to predict your future,

tommorow you will wake up

Uhhh, try it the other way around :D.

Well...you guys still remember 0.2e's release date right? It's my birthday. I was so lucky. :)

Guest Rave

hmm i remember the 0.2d :P i got it the day after my birth day and time traveled one day in the past as my first experiment :) the happyest day ever

My first experiment was the time train. :D