:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
delorean88us

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive Teaser

Okay, that must be really the stupidest question ever. Why would anyone replace that, of all things...

Impressive as always ! Keep up the good work ^^

It might be if the 2dfx is set up in a similar but simpiler version to SA I'll look into it...

Okay, that must be really the stupidest question ever. Why would anyone replace that, of all things...

Yea, it is the safety net if you ever get stuck in the past.

If I remember right that ain't possible

Well, we only would nned to alter some particles, but who knows which we can use? I think we don't want to have water fountains to suddenly smoke red.

If you hook up both cars, does the Tire box thing show.

Well, I'm not sure yet, but I might be do it that way so that it regular spawns without tires and you have to go to its front and press the action key to place them there. Only after doing this you can hook them up.

Well, I'm not sure yet, but I might be do it that way so that it regular spawns without tires and you have to go to its front and press the action key to place them there. Only after doing this you can hook them up.

That's what I said to do :P Same way as the hook for the part 1 del.

Done :).

One of the team members said only 1 train can fit in Vice City, will there be like, some kind of code where you can switch between those two?

One train per type :P

1 TimeTrain and one No. 131 Rogers Locomotive.

If we had about 20 more local variables for use in VC code, we could also have unlimited TTs, but we don't have :(.

Edit, correcting myself: Unlimited Roger Locomotives would work since it doesn't have that much animated parts.

Edited by Mini-Me

Gooood work Del88us and Carlos

Lol, it was drowning or exploding. :lol:

I'd rather choose exploding (in real life) since drowning is a long and very painful death.

that's great, now we need the Alco 6 and some futuristic maglev train

Who asked you? You need to have more patience...

On topic: The train looks awesome! I can't believe that it's not even done yet. Can't wait to see the final product :)

hey FF GeorgeBush_MiddleFinger.jpg

will the train stick to the new railroad floor or can it freeroam?

If the RR Del is only going to work on the railroad (in later versions of the mod) what makes you think that a free roam rogers is going to happen.

Expect both the Rogers and the rr del to remain free roaming vehicles for the foreseeable future.

The railroad won't be released until 0.3 so we have until then to plan a solution for fixing the rogers and del to the rails.