:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Mike

Mikes Mod Blog - Kinda...

I think Thyncho88 brings out an excellent point. Will K1092000's new 2015 police car and Jennifer's dad's AMC station wagon be featured in 0.2f? I believe that Mike did say on the post mentioning the new 2015 police car that it would be released in 0.2f but it does not mention it on the progress post.

Edited by delorean52

Well it's nice to keep updated on the progress of 0.2f I hope your able to release it sometime this year or early next year.

SPOILER:
To stop the constant "when is 0.2f being released" topics, I'm posting this here and will try to keep it reasonably up-to-date.

Overview of features planned for 0.2f:
-New vehicles to be added including, Rogers locomotive, Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi, scratch built DeLorean base model and all time machine variants (to replace the current models based around a 10 year old mesh)
-Animations for doc's truck including ability for load/unload BTTF 1 DeLorean.
-No. 131 Rogers Locomotive animations, smoke & sound effects, and ability to recreate the push scene from BTTF III
-Hover conversion animations for Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi
- Programmable time circuits with the ability to program the destination time via the numberpad or top row of numbers on the keyboard
-Easier ability to use various features, e.g. instant/cutscene mode can be switched by pressing M, many other functions reduced down to a single key press
-1955 town square revamped with all new models, most models will have day night changes (i.e. they light up at night)
-Clocktowers for all era's (except 1985A) which will change according to your destination time

Q) When will 0.2f be released?
A) It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure - However we are shooting for a December 2012 release.

A progress update of sorts:

Doc's truck animations - Team Owners: Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status: Complete.

Detail lowering on all non relavent vehicles - Team Owner: Mark Status: Complete.

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status:
-Animations complete.
-Restricted spawning (1800 to 1950) complete.
-Sounds complete.
-Steam effects complete.
-Updating of train push code to show yellow/green/red effects/explosions - unfinished, will most likely not be fully finished until we are nearing release.

Hover conversion animations for Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me Status: Not yet started

Update of time travel effect placement for new DeLorean models - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me Status: Not yet started

BTTF II DeLorean - Update on placement strut and wheel models for hover conversion animation - Team Owners: Bluespace88/Mini-Me Status: Not yet started

Hill Valley Town Square revamp - Team Owners: Modeling - Liam, Game placement - DK Status:
-Clocktower complete (for all era's save 1985A)
-1955 streets one, two, and three complete
-1955 street four in progress
-Completion estimate, 5 months (December 2012).

New vehicle models for 0.2f:
No. 131 Rogers Locomotive - Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
Citroën Luxor 2015 Taxi - Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
1981 DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF II DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF III whitewall DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.
BTTF III railroad DeLorean- Team Owner: Carlos85G Status: Complete.

Missing a few things to finish, meaning that soon we can play 0.2f!!!!!

Lets not get too excited it might be months before they finish 0.2f or a few models! Lets just respect the fact that it will take time too finish than the "soon" you hoped for!

It costs nothing to dream :rolleyes:

I've waiting too long for look some progress

Credits to: Foreigner

Edited by gtavicecity

Just a thought now we know youv'e got the train in so have you put any track down or shall we use/can we use Trance's Shownash ravine mod?

1 week left until the 14th B'ak'tun.

Lucky all the Mayans were wiped out be the spanish so no-one can press the big red button :P

In Carlos McFly's Coding Addons, he specified a code that would spawn the RR delorean and the Time Train at Shonash. However, will his train coordinates be good enough for the 131 Locomotive? We shall see...

Here's his post:

http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=3526

Use what you need from his post. I only did some of his mods.

Thank you for the update!

Edited by Knight Bob

This mod will definitely be worth the wait. I look forward to it's release.