:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
12padams

Bttf Hv 0.2f Beta

LiGisby has doing a good work so far. I'm betting it's going to better (or already is) by the time it is finished. :D

I will openly admit I have my suspicions that it is fake, to me it just seems no different to the mod's JABI was supposedly working on, all talk and no actual proof of any work being done...

I actually did post screenshots, but they were just a box floating in mid-air, a seemingly friendly Vortigaunt facing me with a bunch of bots fighting each other in the background, a crowbar with a blue aura/glow, a blue lazor fired by an assault rifle, etc. in HL multiplayer maps. None of those were really real evidences by the looks of it. Also I stopped posting these screenshots after they asked for an alpha version (for more proof, and to "test" it).

Yeah, it sounds fake, but it does because of the lack of evidence (none of the screenshots I uploaded were left; deleted all of them). I won't be making updates again, especially if it is too early to do so, until I finish a beta version, which would be the next "update" I'll be giving the guys, and won't be around anytime soon. The beta won't be different compared to the alpha, but I'm planning to use this beta in ModDB to catch attention from those who are interested to help (if that's going to work).

It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure.

However, here's a progress update of sorts:

Doc's Truck - Owner: Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status: Animations are complete. A condition for the truck to only work with the BTTF1 del has yet to be fully coded, however there is a bug when using RC mode on the DeLorean that needs to be fixed.

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive - Owner: Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status: Animations are complete. steam effects etc have yet to be coded.

Detail lowering on all non relavent vehicles - Owner: Mark Status: In progress, completion estimate 2 - 3 months.

Hill Valley Town Square revamp - Owner: DK/Liam Status: In progress, completion estimate 3 - 4 months.

Do you know exactly what car the locomotive will replace in game

:lol:

Yes thanks.

Well, I was asking what car it was going to replace but thats good or else u wouldnt even have it in the game. :lol:

Well, I was asking what car it was going to replace but thats good or else u wouldnt even have it in the game. :lol:

Currently we have it replacing the Packer, not that it matters much for you guys at this point in time...

Just an idea...

There has already been a PS3 Ghostbusters game made so who knows, maybe a PS3 Back To The Future Game is also in the works... ^_^

Hopefully. B)

Edited by bradley