:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
12padams

Bttf Hv 0.2f Beta

Ok i have been really looking forward for 0.2f for the last 5 months but it has not been released.

In no way am i rushing you to work faster or saying your bad but...

I read somewhere on this forum that "the current form of 0.2f is hell stable"

If this is true i would love it if you could release a beta of 0.2f

Btw i am a person who likes lots of releases at a short set time e.g once per week on an exact day e.g monday.

I am not asking for a set time or anything like that i am just hoping that you can release your current version of 0.2f as a beta then release the full 0.2f whenever you want e.g 3 months.\

Also i am not trying to offend you sorry because my type of writting always seems to offend someone as i am not good at expressing my feelings while writting and i often get side tracked writting about useless things but please release current 0.2f as a beta for not then full later.

0.2e is useless to play right now because it crashes every 3 minutes for me somethings less...

And 0.2d is way to old and not as fun.

And i can't play 0.6c because it was released on 13th June 2014 (joking)

But yea you get the point.

It would be very nice to have your current version of 0.2f released today. :)

Also do you think my estimate on when 0.6c is going to be released is correct?

It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure.

However, here's a progress update of sorts:

Doc's Truck - Owner: Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status: Animations are complete. A condition for the truck to only work with the BTTF1 del has yet to be fully coded, however there is a bug when using RC mode on the DeLorean that needs to be fixed.

No. 131 Rogers Locomotive - Owner: Mini-Me/BACKINTIME Status: Animations are complete. steam effects etc have yet to be coded.

Detail lowering on all non relavent vehicles - Owner: Mark Status: In progress, completion estimate 2 - 3 months.

Hill Valley Town Square revamp - Owner: DK/Liam Status: In progress, completion estimate 3 - 4 months.

Ok i have been really looking forward for 0.2f for the last 5 months but it has not been released.

0.2e took a year from 0.2d to be released (And it was rushed, hence the bugs). Be patient.

^ Beat by Mike.

A year for devellope it so one bttf mod per year it's like christmas

The title cracks me up. 0.2f beta. Every version until version 1.0 is a beta.

Like I've been telling you guys, many of us consider the versions of the mod as full versions being annually updated, not public betas whose bugs and crashes we shouldn't be too serious about. Full version means it's finished and all features are made and implemented. Obviously, the mod isn't a full version yet, and won't be for the next 4+ years.

12padam is actually referring to 0.2f PRE-beta.

Hill Valley Town Square revamp - Owner: DK/Liam Status: In progress, completion estimate 3 - 4 months.

sorry, i dont understand what do you mean.can you explain?

It means the people working on it is Dragon King and Liam (who is not active on the forums). It will be 3 to 4 months to completion. And the reason why it's being revamped is so that it's more true to the movie (ie: Gargoyles on the Clocktower and 2 story cafe).

Revamped!? It needed scraping and doing again! It was all wrong, compleatly out of scale and not true to the movie. But thats my opinion, though I couldn't do any better :lol:

Great Scott! I WAS SO HYPED UP FOR THIS AS I THOUGHT THERE WAS A DOWNLOAD ARGH!!! :angry: - SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY FOR OPENING THE THREAD DAMMIT!

...no dont its ok :)

Great Scott! I WAS SO HYPED UP FOR THIS AS I THOUGHT THERE WAS A DOWNLOAD ARGH!!! :angry: - SOMEONE BAN THIS GUY FOR OPENING THE THREAD DAMMIT!

...no dont its ok :)

What made you think that there was a download. You know that the 0.2f version wouldn't be ready for at least several months.

It will be released when it's ready and not before, rushing it out is what caused 0.2e to be a failure.

However, here's a progress update of sorts:

Detail lowering on all non relavent vehicles - Owner: Mark Status: In progress, completion estimate 2 - 3 months.

Hmmm.... In my predict it seems that the mod will be completed in 11/12 September 2009 or back again to 26 October 2009. Yeah between that 2 date.

Hmmm.... In my predict it seems that the mod will be completed in 11/12 September 2009 or back again to 26 October 2009. Yeah between that 2 date.

You got the 8th anniversary of 9/11 on your mind or what. Remember, a lot, if not most, of the people here are not american so what do they care. Except for a small amount of pity, but that dwindled away by 2003.

Just to add, even when everything is complete, don't expect it to be released immediately, this time around the team will be doing extensive beta testing prior to any release date being announced.

omfg mike

what th- *boom* IS THE POINT OF :beta:-TESTING

WE WANT A :beta: WHEN ITS DONE

Edited by The Washing Machine Mann

omfg mike

what th- *boom* IS THE POINT OF :beta:-TESTING

WE WANT A :beta: WHEN ITS DONE

The WMM never understands English. lol :D<_<

im looking forward to 0.2f

presently, im just adding stuff to 0.2e to make it better, like the skyway

lets just wait

besides, wont 0.2f be released on a BTTF date?

ie. September 2nd, October 26th?