:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
OoiueBTTF

Missions

What about this:

Since the 1955 map is going to be made first, what about a mission for 1955 Doc?

I'll explain:

-You play as 1955 Doc and u are in your Mansion with your little car at the garage

-You encounter Marty from the future and attempt to get him back to the future

Part 1-The Encounter with the Future

You are Doc in his mansion. You hear a door knock and see marty (just like in the movie). Then there could be a clip from the film or something

Part 2-The Plan:

You show Marty how to get back to 1985 using the bolt of lightening. Since Marty winds up the car in the film, what about u, Doc, have to wind up the car to a certain strength and see what happens when u do the model

Part 3-The Clocktower:

You then are at the Clock Tower attempting to get Marty to the future and you have to connect the cables (represented by markers). You then have to reconnect the cables (once they fall off) and put them on. If you dont put them on in time, Marty doesn't go back to 1985 and you fail the mission

how about that?

You are Doc in his mansion. You hear a door knock and see marty (just like in the movie).

I don't think that movie cutscenes are possible, so I've been told.

I have a suggestion to add:

What about a mission for alternate 1955 Doc (ie. the one at the beginning of part 3)?

Part 3- The Clocktower (continued)

You are Doc who have just Marty back to 1985, but other Marty comes round the Clock Tower Corner and says "i'm back from the future". Then you faint

Part 4- The Message from Yourself

You wake up in your home (lets just skip this bit and say that Doc accepts Marty and there can be a sequence where he is reading the letter)

Part 5- The Striken DeLorean

You have to dig up the DeLorean with Marty at Delgodo Mine and find it

Objective: Find the DeLorean

Once you have found it, you take it outside (the sequence after the DeLorean has been taken out of the Mine) and find your other-self in 1885 is dead. It finishes with GREAT SCOTT!!! or something

Part 6- 1955 DeLorean Time Machine

Objective: Repair the DeLorean by finding the necessary peices

Your main objective is that, but you'll need to go to certain shops to aquire ( ;) ) peices for the DeLorean to fix it

Ie. find a transmitter and resistors or something in local hardware shops

Part 7- Journey to Save Yourself

The final part of the mission is to send Marty to 1885 somehow and you have to pick a site to do so

Objective: Find a suitable site to send Marty to 1885

Once done, there can be a cutscene where Marty is driving to 1885, and that affects the 1885 missions later on...

Maybe a sequence generated by the game can replace movie clips if they aren't possible in-game

I'm suggesting also that this mission is only available from nov 5th 1955 or something

Perhaps a better time period than that possibly, perhaps nov 1st-nov 5th

What do you's think of my idea?

maybe your right, but its not that far away me belives until 0.3

im just suggesting my ideas ready just incase nobody else has thought of them

besides, we probly need more missions, i think

And even if you want your ideas to be used, they have to be approved by BACKINTIME, since he is the mission coder. But it seems he has a life beyond the forums, which is why he's not here as often as others.

i know, i just want 2 be sure

besides, they are good ideas, are they? maybe they could EVENTUALLY be used

could they?

ill save these ideas then for later use

then ill recommend them again

:D:P

i recommend putting them in a text file and each time you open add more detail then when the time comes the ideas will be very detailed and good for use on creating missions (that mission you suggest would be more enjoyable in mission parts)

good idea, ill do that

thx

good idea, ill do that

thx

You should. There is a 30-month policy for topics that after 30 months, they get deleted or archived or whatever happens to them where they become unsearchable.

Like you, I also have mission ideas, but I stored them for now in a text document and post them when it is the right time. So far, the only ideas I've suggested in the forums are the Location Circuits, and the De Lorean being lost forever when sent to the Nth Dimension via RC mode (and even if you travel to the Nth Dimension yourself, it won't be there, because according to the multiple universe theory, there are an infinite number of Nth Dimensions to begin with so finding it is impossible). I've also posted my ideas on the sub-missions, but that's to share ideas, not suggest them.

Sign in to follow this