Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Freddy Pharkas

Skateboard Mod?

Greetings again!!

I just downloaded the russian skateboard mod as a temporary fix till the skateboard stance animations are completed, I did a search and couldn't find anything, which files do I need for just the stance? and where do I put them?

Could you post a link to that please :D

I think it's bike.ifp right?

Well if it's that then it goes in gta3.img

well most of the animations go in ;VC directory\anims\cuts.img

if the name of the animation file isn't in there, then it'll probably be in ;VC directory\models\gta3.img

if it's not there, it's probably ped.ifp which belongs in the same folder as cuts.img :P

Yeah post a link, I can never get it

Good News Everyone!!!

I uploaded it to here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WGD8ZW97

If anyone figures it out please post instructions here. I know you need two files...skate.ipl and I think skate.ide...I can't remember where they go though, sorry :(

I download the russian mod ... But TXD WORKSHOP and IMG TOOL don't "want" to replace the original bikev.ifp

excuse me for my bad english

I try too ^^

But my game crash "-_-

EDIT : when I try to replace the original bikev with txdworkshop , a window with " lol nosuch file" appear...

Edited by Microman

Having the same problem with imgtool. Gives a weird error message when i try to add/replace the modified bikev.ifp

Would be nice if one of the peeps who used it in .2d could give us a hand :blink:

No its nothing to do with the BTTF mod installed because I always got the same problem on normal VC and with 0.2d so 0.2e will be no different. Its really annoying, I gave up in the end a while back, a solution to this would be handy :D

Okay guys this should work, I got the stance to work in regular Vice City. I uploaded the img file to here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PNBWXG8D

If you replace the originals with the ones from the zip, then install the mod the stance should be changed.

I thought I'd use an unmodded version of Vice City so we don't have to keep editing the img file with each new version

Great job! It works, with both skateboard and hoverboard.

Glad I could help guys :D it's not perfect but it definately adds an extra something! Hey mods, should we make this a sticky?

Any chance you could upload it to mediafire instead, so I don't have to faff around with all the megaupload bollocks, Plz :D

The mod isn't going to support other mods. This can affect things. Also cause crashing problems. Use at your risk.

Have you never heard of a translator Mr. Jay? I know they suck but they do work to a point :D Just Google Russian to English trans.

Can someone who has this mod upload it to mediafire I can't access megaupload, the page just stops halfway through loading :(