:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
elyo

2004 delorean in 0.2e

i know this has bin talk`t about before but i wan to ask

if you can release the animations and the effects(coding just say like search for this ..and replace or put be need this or above) of 0.2d the 2004 delorean so you can replace it the new dmc 13 in 0.2e

it`s just a request

greetings elyo

edit:who is K

Edited by elyo

can't you just change the model and replace the coding for the dmc-13 to the 04 del using sanny builder (copy and paste from 0.2d to 0.2e)?

i have bin trying to model this thing for 3 hours with 3d max to make the hovermode wheels from the dmc13 from 0.2e and put them as extra1 on the 2004 delorean from 0.2d so wen the animation of the dmc13 from 0.2e look better on the 2004 del so i import the model of the 2004 del delete the old hoverwheels than i replace them with the once from the dmc13 then i export the dff and it says that there only maybe i hatchery or someting then i attach the hoverwheels and i import again

and the wen i look at the model in ggmm its a epic fail and it doesn`t even load ingame

pleas help me out here

p.s im modeling with 3D max

greetings elyo

I can. But it's a very long way and I don't have time to help. Sorry.

i did it

my first modeling work

p.s it the 2004 del from 0.2d with the hoverwheels of the dmc 13 from 0.2e

Edited by elyo

Uh, dude, 2004 De Lorean and DMC-13 are the SAME thing. It's just that the DMC-13 (if you like the car or not) is actually a design upgrade or final version of the first and second 2004 De Lorean versions. Many argued that the first version looked like a clone of the original De Lorean Time Machine, and even complained that it's ugly, so K1092000 (or "K" in short) re-designed the 2004 De Lorean, and renamed it to the DMC-13.

The DMC-13 is called in-game as "2004 De Lorean" on mine. I like that name better.

Elyo, you don't need to use the DMC-13 wheels, just find the animated models, import to 3ds max, re-make the animated model, import to a vc dff file, put it into img file, open sanny builder, fine :START, fine the right part of the code, put in the right co-ordinate, do some simple coding and linking, copy and paste some code, compile the main.scm, run the game, spawn a 04 DEL you model and try it. If it is doesn't fit into place, re-calculate the co-ords.

what??????????? :huh:

greetings elyo

who made the models of both car's

to mod team may i put this model on my web site

edit thx zero

Edited by elyo

as he say just copythe bttf2 delorean hover code and calculat the distance between wheel and car

Speaking of which, has anyone tried putting the time machine parts of the old 2004 De Lorean to the current DMC-13, with the twin vents and everything?

Speaking of which, has anyone tried putting the time machine parts of the old 2004 De Lorean to the current DMC-13, with the twin vents and everything?

It looks ugly. It doesn't fit well.

Didn't tried that one yet.

Sign in to follow this