Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Microman

BTTF29's Character Progress Topic

well update we got the model in game just dragon is working on the rigging and the right height for the model in game got a shot to show you of it ingame but still needs alot of work plus the needs to be larger at the moment its hovering lol. but as you can see we are getting there.

the uv needs to be played with aswell which dragon is working on.

ingame1o.jpg

so keep you posted. on another update. but we are getting there.

GTA: Long Night 2

Wraith of McFly.

I didn't know VC allowed player model scaling. R* was really lazy then. Atleast now I know I won't have a mini Hulk in VC if I ever find a model.

find a model i can make ya one.

I didn't know VC allowed player model scaling. R* was really lazy then. Atleast now I know I won't have a mini Hulk in VC if I ever find a model.

Wow is it supposed to look like that because to be honest it looks like a really bad rendered pic made in photoshop.

Wow is it supposed to look like that because to be honest it looks like a really bad rendered pic made in photoshop.

what a stupid comment obviously you dont know anything about low poly or rendering or rigging anything into a game. if your gonna post stupid comments like that dont post at all.

Well just look at the pic, if you look at marty's left arm you see it looks like someone cut it out and pasted it onto a background <_< and you probably think i meant to say that the model sucks well newsflash: Your models are better than i have seen in some videogames.

Well just look at the pic, if you look at marty's left arm you see it looks like someone cut it out and pasted it onto a background <_< and you probably think i meant to say that the model sucks well newsflash: Your models are better than i have seen in some videogames.

if you read in my post above the picture you can see that i put dragon was having problems rigging it.

Oh sorry i didn't see that.

Meh it's ok, we are all angry sometimes ;)

Guest Rave

H-H-He's back?....He's back.....Hes back!!!!

great to see you are alive I thought you died :)

H-H-He's back?....He's back.....Hes back!!!!

great to see you are alive I thought you died :)

ive been back a while now lol

okay another update model is being rigged by dragon and as you can see from the last shot of it in game its improving still needs work tho the uv ie texutre needs to be alligned. and more rigging tests. but its all progress.

ingame2.jpg

and i'll keep ya posted on any changes and updates.

It's looking good so far. Keep up the good work :)

thanks any new progress i will post here. no more tommy lol

Sign in to follow this